Breaking 95 K11 Auto

Im Currently Breaking a white 3 door 1.0 automatic k11 Mot Failure on welding :eek: ,

all parts available, reply to thread or pm me with what you require.

Very Reasonable prices on everything,

the gearbox whines its tits off mate, if the gearbox was alrite i would of done the work myself cos the things mint,

i might still have the super s we discussed if your after a cheap k11?

cheers

fuse box cover

Hi,

Would you have the drivers side interior fuse box cover lid. I have a 1997 1.0 Muzic. I've been to local scrappy but the micras they have, have a different syle of cover. Mine is taller than it is wide approx 3 inches wide and 5 inches deep.

If you could help it would be great.

thanks in advance
Mark

Hi,

Would you have the drivers side interior fuse box cover lid. I have a 1997 1.0 Muzic. I've been to local scrappy but the micras they have, have a different syle of cover. Mine is taller than it is wide approx 3 inches wide and 5 inches deep.

If you could help it would be great.

thanks in advance
Mark
Hi mark i pm'd you yesterday say a £7 posted?
i have the owners manual from it also if you still want 1?

cheers

Just wondering. What's the condition of the exhaust. I'm after the intermediate pipe in particular if in good condition.

if its nats2 (squareish key with red chip looking thing in it) then im after the engine wiring loom... how much posted to bn1?

Hi Micra
As you may have seen from my Blog i am going to be needing some panels ie Bonnet, grill, front bumper and bar from behind, Pair of headlights, could collect. or i may buy a complete car if i can find one in AJ4 red with a decent gearbox as mine is shot. Could you put up some pics and let us know the colour of the car. DOH ! That would be White then as it says in the original post. LOL

Many thanks

malc

Hi Micra
As you may have seen from my Blog i am going to be needing some panels ie Bonnet, grill, front bumper and bar from behind, Pair of headlights, could collect. or i may buy a complete car if i can find one in AJ4 red with a decent gearbox as mine is shot. Could you put up some pics and let us know the colour of the car. DOH ! That would be White then as it says in the original post. LOL

Many thanks

malc

Hi mate i have got all those parts but obviously white? have a pair of headlights aswell?

pm me if youre interested and il give you my adress so you can see how far away your are?

cheers

Back