Braking K11 March, All parts available,

Thank you Ralph so I won't be tempted to take it anymore :p
you're welcome lol,

the march suspension stuff is actually quite different, the wishbones and track rod ends for example.

stock micra and stock march stuff is not always interchangeable. the rear lights have different wiring as do the dials, the rear seats have a slightly different mount, etc its important to remember

Thats why i did change the entire loom, interior, sensors, etc from the RHD March to the LHD SuperS but didnt touched the SuperS suspension/steering, i could see that euro stuff was much better. Oh, and converted from auto to manual gearbox...

actually, the interior all fitted in shauns SR. as I said I dont think there is specific answer to anything

its the mount in the middle. if you keep the mount its fine, but if you try and use a UK mount on the march seats it wont work

7f4ec148.jpg

Are those speakers for the front doors? If so, will they fit in a facelift where the door pocket and speaker mesh is one (the kind where you can stick a drink bottle/can in)?

And the momo steering wheel, might possibly be interested in that. Not sure, but I think if a car came with airbag on the steering wheel, it won't pass MOT if it isn't working. I'll find out and get back to you. But definitely interested in the speakers :)

Back