Parts available in a couple of weeks!

Primal_Concrete_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Parts available in a couple of weeks! Updated and stripping shall commence today!

Right I shall be stripping the car later today and tomorrow after i have been to get some new wheel studs for the celica, long story with expensive consequences!

Anyway once i have the bits off i shall PM you guys and arrange for collection/delivery of said items! Any items not sold yet need to be sold soon or they will be off to be crushed as i dont have the storage space!

1 13" steel wheel with brand new tyre, ideal for keeping as a spare!

1.3 CG13 engine and gearbox regularly serviced, done around 100k as you know is very little for the micra. New clutch 6 months ago.

Janspeed (I think) decat pipe

Custom stainless cat back exhaust with 4" tip (Garymitch, SOLD)

Standard front ARB

Front Super S bumper Custom smoothed with mesh (no fogs)

Bilstein Gas Shocks (Paul Smith, Provisonally sold)

Rear tinted lights

Black inner door handle surround, came black as standard!

Rear custom smoothed Super S bumper (Sulur, provisionally sold)

15"TSW Black Ice (Sulur, provisionally sold)

35mm lowering springs (Sulur, provisionally sold)

Tinted front lights (Conor, provisionally sold)

Open mouth grill with mesh (Conor, provisionally sold)

Possibly Janspeed manifold if this other guy doesn't take it (Micka, provisionally sold)

Prefacelift dials with rev counter

JDM Dashtray now on ebay Click here to link to Auction

Sports steering wheel and boss (Micra Mamp, provisionally sold)

Nissan seatbelt pads x2

Toad Ai606 Cat1 alarm, all parts succesfully removed, one hell of a lot of wires there so looks like it has the full works if you can work out how to wire it all up. Also has the actuator for central locking.

and then any standard parts like trim, body panels i should be able to help out with before she goes to the scrappy!

I'd be interested in the bumper and springs mate. Possibly the steering wheel and boss too. Do you have pics?

sorry for double posting, but is it the micra thats in your blog that your stripping? I may be interested in the blue door cards and front bumper too.

Also is the colour NISSAN COLBALT BLUE?

jay, i will have those dtm mirror base plates off you...can send money via paypal now..and pick up this thursday or friday at your work? :)

dan

hi i'm interested in the steering wheel and boss, how much would they be posted??

and have you got any pics??

cheers, John

I'd be interested in the bumper and springs mate. Possibly the steering wheel and boss too. Do you have pics?

sorry for double posting, but is it the micra thats in your blog that your stripping? I may be interested in the blue door cards and front bumper too.

Also is the colour NISSAN COLBALT BLUE?

All pics are on my blog, front bumper is already gone as one guy is having the front end, engine and exhaust. so yeh springs are up for grabs, sensible offers on everything!

jay, i will have those dtm mirror base plates off you...can send money via paypal now..and pick up this thursday or friday at your work? :)

dan

Replied to your pm Dan

hi i'm interested in the steering wheel and boss, how much would they be posted??

and have you got any pics??

cheers, John

I imagine they would be around £7-8 to post, as before offers on everything, its all gotta go :(

Pics on my blog

your not stripping that blue micra are you? :(

Afraid so really didn't want to but now i have the Celica i need the cash, boths sills are rotted and was planning on changing car in Feb anyways, the Celica was a steal so couldn't say no. No doubt within a year i'll get hold of another micra and start another project.

Do you have pics of the smoothed out rear bumper? i couldnt find it on your blog. And im interested in the springs too.

What sort of price you looking for? as i have no idea lol!

Do you have pics of the smoothed out rear bumper? i couldnt find it on your blog. And im interested in the springs too.

What sort of price you looking for? as i have no idea lol!

Sorry this is about the closest one i have, Can get more for you hopefully tomorrow evening.... it smooths off as it goes round the corners of the bumper.

Install005.jpg

How's £40 collected sound, don't think i can post this due to the size!

i take it you havnt got the bad boy bonnet anymore then?

Afraid not, not sure if Kristian still makes these. He did mine so could be worth asking.

Could you do a half way meet? Becuase im interested in the bumper too and thats to big to post obviousely. Im in peterborough, in cambridgeshire.

Right the micra is now stripped, just springs and shocks to come off next weekend just before it gets collected to be scrapped as i cant leave it on the road in the condition its in!
Engine still up for grabs, be a shame to send this to the scrappy as theres nothing wrong with it, open to offers!
Oh and steering wheel has to wait till next weekend too so it can be manoevured from my drive.

how much for the dials with rev counter and will they fit a 1.0l k11 also they are going to bexley kent as im interested in them

hope to hear from you

danny1.0l

yeah sounds good just got to find out if they will fit a l model then ill have them off you have you got paypal so i can send you the funds as a gift

yes they should fit any model that doesnt have the electrical milage on, i think pre 98. You may also have to run a wire from the distributor to the clocks, I am sure there is a guide up for it but mine didn't need this.

yes ill have them matey you have the same sterring wheel as me so they should fit direct will they come with the bulbs and whats your paypal so i can send you the money and will it be via courier as the postal srtike

yes ill have them matey you have the same sterring wheel as me so they should fit direct will they come with the bulbs and whats your paypal so i can send you the money and will it be via courier as the postal srtike

yes comes with a full set of working bulbs! not LED's though i'm afraid as i took these out to go in the Celica. I will send your item out Monday morning if i receive payment before then, via Fedex so should be with you by the end of the week! I'll PM you my paypal email

Back