Brakes issue

Hi guys i have a 1.3 micra super s and its wonderful to drive. i managed to solve the stalling problem due to a faulty throttle body with the MAF sensor. the only problem i find with the car is that the brakes lock up very easily.
im using 175/60/14 tyres brand new all around and 26psi all around.

On normal dry days it aint as bad but still locks up sometimes. if its a rainy day then im #### scared on the road as it can lock up anytime i brake.

any advice on this matter would be appreciated.

thanks

ollyc98 i do progressive braking all the time now so i dont have issues with it just sometimes. if theres nothing wrong then i guess the car's brakes are pretty poor.
i was worried there might be something wrong with the cars brakes.
the fronts are locking up the rears are fine. reason for the 26psi is so it grips the road alil more.

you will put a strain on your engin you know. and wont get very many mpg lol and wont go as fast ect ect .... i dont think its wise ither mate

Hi nissanmicrak12

hmm i can understand in some ways what your trying to state but honestly it doesnt look as bad as your thinking. really doesnt even look that much more different from 30psi

Hi nissanmicrak12

hmm i can understand in some ways what your trying to state but honestly it doesnt look as bad as your thinking. really doesnt even look that much more different from 30psi

It won't be but you'll just be putting so much strain on the clutch and gearbox with that little air in the tyres, not to mention it must be #### scary on a motorway.

Back