Bonnet overhangs

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Hi guys

Just a bit puzzled with my bonnet and if any of you knew what it could be?
It seems to sit flush untill it gets to the grill and just overlaps slightly!

Its quite random as i just fits really well untill that point..

Wonderd if anyone had a theory behind it

your car has probably just had a knock at the front at some point which has pushed the front panel back slightly.

Because Micras are mostly driven by new drivers and old people a lot of them have had parking knocks etc, I wouldn't worry too much.

We mean the grill and/or headlights. Maybe the case that the panel where the headlight bolts onto has been pushed in so pulling it out may help as the grill is clipped onto it

my headlamps and grille were pushed back a little too :eek: i just cranked the h/lamp panels forwards with a length of wood :grinning:

Attachments

• SDC11049.JPG
    SDC11049.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 192
Hmmmm well had a look today, and wasnt to sure how to tackle it so i just took a few pics to show :glare:

I take it i can upload from photobucket right? or something like that :laugh:

Aye that looks like it could bethe front panel. Tie a rope around it then onto a tree and reverse slowly if you can do it with a piece of wood pole etc

Get photos up of the bonnet opened

Jeez, il end up ripping the rad out! lol.. yea mate il just find some make-shift tool and give that a go (Y)

and il get you a shot of it open, its preety straight tho its odd..

just put a jack under the front of the car right at the front where the cross member bolts to that but that runs under the engine and it will sort out your problem

Back