BlueSteel

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you...Blue Steel.
IMG_2805.JPG

Liking it, where did you get your clocks? I've been looking all over Ebay and scrappies and have only found them with the dials instead of lcd screen?

Ha ha, didn't tax my car for years, got married, and her indoors was having none of that, so been legal for well over 30 years now.
You heard the story of using beer bottle labels for discs....been there done that. Can't do that no more with this ANPR stuff.
Ah!!!! for the old days.

Yeah no bother, Half a tank used so happy with that. Return trip this Friday. Going to see if i can get back without filling up. [HASHTAG]#pulsedriving[/HASHTAG]
That's how I drive now (pulse) courtesy of Franks advice a few years ago.
Cheers for that Frank, saved me fortune over the years.

Trying to eliminate the annoying rattle type noise when driving. Seems to be coming from behind dashboard or engine bay?

Removed rusty heat shields from manifold & down pipe for starters. Will this cause a problem?

Rattley noise still there but not as loud. Maybe exhaust heat shield under the car? But does sound like it's coming from engine bay/dashboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine'll start chugging on no fuel at 360 miles and god knows how old my plugs are, all new filters though so you'll make it back fine.

Hmmm does it sound like it's coming from within the car?

Sounds like it's coming from engine bay nearest the windscreen or maybe where the dash meets the windscreen.

I'm starting to think there may be something in the vents that rattles when I get above 20mph.

Dash removal isn't that much of a chore really, I've done it a couple of times now, admittedly on my prefaces but I wouldn't have thought the newer cars would be too much different. It's a good chance to clean the vents and heater/cooling systems and get everything nice and tight again.
image.jpg

Back