K11 Rev Counter Dials for Sale

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Bonjour ladies and gentlemen

I have for sale a set of K11 rev counter dials from an SLX. They have the wiring plugs in the back. Excellent condition, no cracks on the plastic etc! Designed to fit the Pre Facelift K11 with the speedo cable only!

Looking for £25 plus postage. Items will be sent in secure packaging etc to prevent damage.

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
this mean its "not a cable driven one" if so i think i want it miles?

It does require a circular speedo cable to be inserted into the back, and take your pick. I've got two sets. One says 7XXXX miles and the other says 9XXXX miles.

I'l get pics up later :)

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
its wrong type then :( i need one thats "not" cable driven just you said plug so thought it was the newer one with just a plug nevermind...

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
dials72l.jpg

Milage reads 72K. Comes with all the bulbs & everything!

James

Chairman
FYI, anyone with a 120mph speedo, I think you can straight swap your speedo assembly into these dials, keeping your current mileage if that helps anyone make up their mind :)

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
well mine is 75,000 miles on my clock so if these will fit my 1994 k11 tropic then i will have it please Arnold!

I cant see why they wouldnt :) They did come from a pre-facelift, but being a K10 person, I can't competely 100% guarantee they will, because i know nothing about K11's!

You can pay via paypal - [email protected], say £5 postage and i can have them posted out tomorrow! You can either PM me your address, or stick it with the paypal payment.

Cheers mate. Let me know if your still interested

Arnold.

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
they will fit any pre-facelift micra, but you may need to run one wire from the dizzy, i think there's a guide somewhere though. easy enough to do.

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Thanks Swiper for that! So, micra.jas they're yours if you want! Let me know Asap! :)

Cheers

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
FYI, anyone with a 120mph speedo, I think you can straight swap your speedo assembly into these dials, keeping your current mileage if that helps anyone make up their mind :)

Thats what i did, i moved the rev counter + combined fuel guage/water temp into my existing unit so i could keep using my original 110Mph speedo.

I havnt transfered over the trip counter piece into my dials yet (since i got an L model), so i have a piece of tape over the hole where the reset stork is meant to come out.
Pre-facelift mileometers are easy to clock to your current mileage as well.

Some guides on the conversion

http://www.micra.org.uk/t2278-adding-a-rev-counter.html

http://www.micra.org.uk/t7585-fitting-a-rev-counter.html

Sorry Arnold after some fort i will pass on this one as im going to get a separate rev counter to mount on my pillar to match all my other 'auto gauges'

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ok, you should have put some thought into it before saying yes!

So, they're available again.... anyone interested?