blower not working

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Right been in layla's car a couple of times over the last few days and its freezing! The heat is just about wafting through, but the windows steam up and its cold. its not the resistor pack because the blower isnt work at all. Ive checked the fuse under the panel under the drivers side of the dash. There was a fuse blown for the blower which i replaced, still no luck. Anyone got any ideas?

Ian

Ian said:
its not the resistor pack because the blower isnt work at all.

isnt the resistor pack. someone please help cuz i'm having to drive with my windows open to stop the steaming up which is making everything more cold.
possible blower? doesnt even work on high blowy-ness...

Layla said:
isnt the resistor pack. someone please help cuz i'm having to drive with my windows open to stop the steaming up which is making everything more cold.
possible blower? doesnt even work on high blowy-ness...

Annoying isn't it. Mines doing exactly the same. I can tell you I went down the scrappy and got another resistor card. This didn't fix it.

I'm going down the scrappy again later this week, possibly tomorrow, I'll take everything from behind the glove box of one of the micras in there and let you know which item sorts it out.

if a resistor pack doesnt fix it and all the fuses are ok the only thing left is the motor itself, continuty tests aswell but i think its the motor, as you did say you smelt a burning which could of been the motor blowing up

look under the glove box and i think its on the bottom of the heater box to the left maybe, im not 100% as i dont have a k11

Replaced motor, its working fine now. The old motor was extermely stiff when i pulled it out, must have burned out or something.

Back