Air blower not working at all

Hi, my air blower in my 1999 T reg k11 suddenly stopped working on all of the settings. I've checked the fuse, that's fine, then cleaned the resistor card, looks good, then replaced the blower motor, and still no luck. What else could go wrong?
Of course all this is happening in winter... I'm driving around with a blanket.
Thanks!

Most likely the resistor pack. This happened when I had a rover a while back. I am assuming micras have same.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

My guess is a bad earth, where water gets in, usually takes out the resistor card though

Thanks everyone! I couldn't check if there's 12v feed to the motor, I don't know how to... I don't have a test light, but I suspect that there isn't since the new motor was working fine when I bought it in another car. The resistor card looked fine and dry, or should I try to replace it? Is there any way to check the card itself? If it's a bad earth, how can I find it? Thanks and sorry for the stupid questions, this is really the first time I dig into the car.

Really you should get a cheap multimeter for electrical checks, thibk you can get then for about £7?

Back