Blackboard paint the whole car?

Andrew16v

Buy & Sell Member
i was sat at home and decided to paint the bonnet with blackboard paint its come out really nice im think of doin the whole car in it, what do you guys think?

Pic of my bonnet in blackboard paint

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plus my interior finished

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the interior looks really nice! I think you should leave the bonnet black like that and leave the rest of the car silver. It looks good because it has the black windows, wing mirrors and bonnet all black and then the rest of the car silver. What i am trying to get at is it wouldn't look good all black. Upload more pictures of what it looks like now.

Thanks...>.......Will Halligan.

You do know you dont need to use chalkboard paint i did my car bonnet in matt =D works just as good and chalk wipes off .... ive been thinking about doing the same... search (my micra =D) without brackets has pictures of my car its also white and has a chalkboard black bonnet and badboy eyerows. ive also been thinking of doing this to my car even got the paint ready but ive done it on a friends car and it can look rubish in areas so ive been to scared to do it so make sure you get some pictures up!

I think Satin black would be better as matt would eventually absorb moisture. Satin is easier to clean but what about....

a dark bronzy sort of silver? If you only apply the basecoat it will have a matt/satin sort of finish. Would go grat with your black bonnet!(Y)

Blackboard paint is used on "#### take cars", which I don't think yours is. You shouldn't go down that route!

I think Satin black would be better as matt would eventually absorb moisture. Satin is easier to clean but what about....

a dark bronzy sort of silver? If you only apply the basecoat it will have a matt/satin sort of finish. Would go grat with your black bonnet!(Y)

Agree and i used satin actually thinking about it now my alloys are matt (Y)

Back