Breaking K10 - whole car available

Graham

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

My H reg (1991?) K10 has come to the end of the road. MoT fail on creeping rust. And wiper blades. But I think it's the rust that'll finish it off :D

Anyway in my short ownership of it, I put 4 new tyres on, an exhaust back box, air filter, HT leads and plugs. All the service items were done less than 1000 miles ago and all the rest within 5,000 miles so there's a lot of good stuff there...

I really need the whole car gone by the 1st of Sept so I don't want people picking bits. I really want a Micra enthusiast to turn up and take the whole thing.

For long and complicated reasons, the car can be available either in South Wales or East Kent - let me know and we'll get it to the right place.

I'd like to get some cash back for what I've put into it but I am also realistic - make me an offer but don't be silly about it!

Phone me on 01843 822550.

Cheers

Graham

porkpie700

Buy & Sell Member
How far gone is it? Just the usual rotten cills or is it more serious than that? What model is it by the way? ls, lx, gs, gsx, 1.0, 1.2 etc... Are there any pictures kicking around that you can stick up for all to see, that would be cool.
(Y)

OP
OP
G

Graham

Buy & Sell Member
Sorry guys, things just got too hectic and no-one got in touch so a couple of weekends ago, before the tax and mot expired I took it up to the scrappy who gave me £90 for it.

Graham