1994 Nissan Micra Super S for sale

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys, ive decided its time to sell up after I bought a Civic EK last week. I can't justify having two cars and unfortunately i've decided its the micra which has to go. She is red (AJ4) and currently has 112,000 miles on her with most of her service history. She has central locking, electric windows, wind deflectors, JDM rear lights, Nismo (possibly replica) spoiler with brake light and she is sitting on SR alloys. She has an open mouth grill, almera airbox, and splitter on the the front bumper. She has matiz struts with matiz springs on the front and the back is lowered with corsa struts (i think), Frank will know more about this lol. She has an alarm fitted for that added bit of security. She has a tiny steering wheel fitted (possibly MOMO) and she goes like the bee's knees haha. I really don't want to part with her as I know how rare these are getting. I believe the MOT is due end of August and tax is end of October / November. The only I can honestly say is the knocking noise at the front of the car. I have been told its the anti-roll bar drop links so they're getting fixed tomorrow. It has a few battle wounds from those crazy shoppers at Asda as expected. The bodywork is gleaming and i'm sure whoever gets her will be happy. Plenty of life left in her.

Forgot to mention that she is decatted and has a powerflow exhaust fitted, not too loud but sounds nice. I want £500 for her, no offers as this is fair considering the amount i've spent on her, but would like a quick sale. The new buyer will not be disappointed.

p.s. she is on SR alloys, not steelies

Craigsmicra3.jpg

Craigsmicra4.jpg

Craigsmicra1.jpg

spoiler thats on her:

newspoiler.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

probably best to contact me on here, the car is currently at my parents home in Liverpool. Needs to be gone by 23rd June as my insurance is due for renewal

Thanks for looking, Craig

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Mate in a way id like to carry this on for you haha, recon we could sort something out? ive hardly got cash but id like to swap most the things over from mine to yours.. or vice versa

OP
OP
Scouse boy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Crossmember is fine mate, it was waxoiled soon as I got it to make sure it lasted.... same with the sills. It is in really good condition. Erm the closest I go to Kent is Cambridge mate

Rob

Cosworth turbo'd 1.3
I am very interested.

Any rust on sills or any other problems, whats paint like?

If you are willing to meet in Cambridge that would help me decide to buy it or not.

Rob

Cosworth turbo'd 1.3
Sorry, just read your last post and answers my questions.

Can you message me your mobile so i can give you a call at some point.

Thanks Rob

OP
OP
Scouse boy

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
hey man, my insurance for the Micra runs out on Sunday and I'm not sure if im going to be down south, but shall let you know if I am

Rob

Cosworth turbo'd 1.3
hey man, my insurance for the Micra runs out on Sunday and I'm not sure if im going to be down south, but shall let you know if I am

If you want it gone and are willing to get to Cambridge on Saturday then you have a sale matey.

I'm going Harlow on Saturday so I'm not that far away.