Black K10 Super S For sale

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Still for sale and ready to roll!

94k on it now i've just fitted a brand new full exhaust system and standard manifold so it de-catted, sounds fantastic and runs like a dream its deffinatly made it a lot faster.

Just fitted 4 brand new unmakr and orginal super s alloys with £220 worth of Pirreli P-zero's handles like its on rails its superb

Body work needs some tidying few rust spots and car park dinks but all easily and cheaply sorted, recent new gearbox and clutch. interiror is imaculate seats in near perfect condition no tears burns etc

also includes;
brand new shocks all round, lowered, recent new brakes, webber carb all tuned up and running like a dream.

Bad Bits
some rust on passenger wing (minor scab), few dinks as you'd expect but nothing major.

whoever buys it will love it, has to go as new car is on the way in the next month. she polish's up a treat :)

if i get no intrest it will broken for parts and they wont be as cheap as the whole car.

pics to follow
£650 ono as tyres and wheels alone cost £300+ and are less than a week old

definately intrested as i think my k10 is on the way to the scrap heap in the sky! (and im currently driving a mk3 1.1 fiesta! what a piece of crap!) can you get some pics on the post please? what reg is the car? and where are you? i had knee surgery earlier today but would be able to drive to have a look next weekend.

the car is L reg one of only 2 known to have existed due to late registration mark had the other one, there are lots of pics in the k10 section of the car ill take some at the weekend of it with its new wheels :)

Swallow said:
Tempted my self, but want something newer. What car you getting Matty?

well mate why not come over nice and take it for a spin? i think you'll be shocked at the difference compared to yours and the super s is much more refined than other k10 models

heres a nice pic of the new wheels and thoose sexy march rear lights :) yes i know the cars dirty :p

Attachments

• 11032006.jpg
    11032006.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 293
are you going to be availeable next sat or sunday so i can come down an have a look at it? and any chance in the number plate so i can get an insurance quote? how far has it been lowered? :grinning: cheers

Its on -35mm lowering springs, and a very nice car! Speedles put alot of work into getting it as good as it is. Also the wheels are lush and with brand new tyres like he says. Someone will get themselves a nice car

bombz4 said:
are you going to be availeable next sat or sunday so i can come down an have a look at it? and any chance in the number plate so i can get an insurance quote? how far has it been lowered? :grinning: cheers

hi mate

you can call me on 07775514285 anytime happy to answer questions, i got lots of extras to throw in with the car :) spoilers, wishbones etc etc

Reg is L748 NSO

cheers
speed

Speedle said:
well mate why not come over nice and take it for a spin? i think you'll be shocked at the difference compared to yours and the super s is much more refined than other k10 models

When i saw it at Tyco it was completely different to mine. A very nice car. If it was 10 years newer and low mileage, i would take it off your hands.

speedle hows the car for tax an mot??? do you know if the 1.0l exhaust will fit the super s for emissions come MOT time? i can get down on sat if thats alright, il give u a ring in the week some time any way

its got a new standard 1.0 exhuast on it already it wont fail on emissions as the k10 does not havea CAT test i checked this with and MOT tester. MOT is until octoer and tax runs out this month but if i get full asking prince ill put 6 months on it

Nice was not the answer i was expecting! still realy interested il give u a call tomorow night about the car. I managed to persuade mother to give me a lift down to you on the weekend! so il arrange something with you and hopefully get the ball rolling
cheers bomb

cant get through to ur fone?

bout to go to the pub but been trying to call you and its not working?! wondering if ur available any time friday? if not sunday? have you got an e-mail addy or house No.? cheers speedle.
rich.

hi mate

you can contact me anytime on 07775514285
by email on [email protected]
I should be free after 6 on friday and at some point after 1 on sunday :)

thanks
Speedle

sorry just noticed i mistyped my mobile number in my previous post above is the correct one whoops! :p

sorry to mess bout but its abit late to be lookin on friday and with the whole mothersday sunday, would it be okay to come on saturday for definate????? can be at yours when ever on sat. can i have your address and postcode for an AA auto route? send it to [email protected] if you want. il call the right No. tomorrow and hopefully we can sort somethig cheers rich

car may now be provisionally sold, spoken to bombz last night he's coming down saturday :) any other people intrested though still feel free to call :)

sold today to Rich :) he seemed pretty happy with it im sure it'll give him lots of driving pleasure. he just best not write it off in the next week or he'll be in BIG trouble! lol :p

Aww Mat. Glad you sold it but will be sad to see you go!!! You better still come on and say hi and also come to the shows this year so I can actually meet you lol. :p

Swallow said:
Have u got a new car now then Matt?

yeah ive got a MR2 2.0 gt rev3 now, tbh im not sad to see the car go for the amount of things i had to fix on it when i got, still i've learnt to look better at cars before i buy them

posted by speedle at lous house :p

Back