bits n bobs 4 sale

B

Bod

right im not sure what i can take off in time before the car goes to auction but ill make a list then ammend it when i can.so this is just to see whos interested.
NOT all this is defo for sale but sum of it will be.

postert sideskirts-collection only,
crappy front splitter and meshed ibiza rear splitter-collection only,
k&N 57i-would post
OMP front strut brace-collection only
16" OZ alloys-collection only
clear back lights with coloured bulbs-would post
clear side repeaters-would post
mahoosive rear wing with club url-collection only
window deflector thingy's-collection only
undercar red LED's
maybe more stuff

dont get yer hopes up like coz im not sure what ill get round to taking off.ill post sum prices later.

where you based
first dibs on clear clusters!!! also possibly skirts, splitters and strut brace depending on price, pics etc.

yesssss, finally could be gettin some of those illusive clear rear clusters, when are you planning on stripping your car, i could buy the bits im interested in at the weekend cus i get paid tomorrow, WOOHOO!!! just whatever is convenient for you, also could you post up pics of your car and the parts for sale so i can see whats on offer. and what kinda prices your after for everything! cheers,
a very excited dave
:):):)

the clear side repeaters pls! i will send my orange ones to you if you need them for the replacement?

may i just add i infomed him i back when he first inquired about getting the civic.
tht i would take both skirts aplitters and strut from him :p

but it is an auction at the end of the day highest bidder gets.

oh and he is located about 10 mins from middlesbrough paynee

Thought he was going to state some prices, didnt realise it was an auction. I have no money to give any one but this would be the kind of situation where i get more debt but i have resigned from this sort of thing and need to start organising my money. Sorry to hijack post but yeah - lovely car but no matter what i bogsy the remote for his HU if its going

ye was gunna post sum prices but not till i get stuff off the car,then ill know what i can defo sell.probs wed or later.

i deffo want the wind deflectors ill pick them up too £10? there painted rnt they?

sorry mate, im gettin those clusters! you dont need all those parts wayne! :), you already have a nicely modded micra so your gona let me get those arnt ya!! :D:p

i have 2 cars though :p

plus a few little other projects i ave lined up not for me :D

i am always on the eyball for later stuff :D

but nah i WONT be after the splitters
the only thing im looking at is the skirts.
but not to fit. :D thats if he can get them off in one state if not then they are definatly mine.

i need something like this to be able to venture forth

RE: RE: bits n bobs 4 sale

what so im welcome to the splitters, yey, what about the strut brace, i tried to buy craig d's off him but to no avail, he never got back to me with prices, plue im gona be pickin parts up anyway hopefully so this would be more convenient

quickdraw said:
i am always on the eyball for stuff :D

yeh new stock for your yard sales!! :laugh:

lol
new stock for my plans matey:D

i need rid of the stuff so i can plan the future projects :D

the strut brace i want to see if ii can get the strut to fit k10 if not then u may have it :D

kool.plenty of interest then.
no not sellin the bonnet mate.or zorst ben.lol.
so this is whos interested in what yes?

sideskirts & strut brace-wayne
back lights-paynee
back splitter-danni (sorry Paynee but Danni beat ya to it )
side repeaters-lou
wind deflectors-chie (they are still unpainted by the way and youll have to get sum more self adhesive stuff to stick em to yer car)

im off work on friday so ill be takin the stuff off then.ill keeps yas informed anyway:)

interested in alloy and the red LEDs neons how much and can you post sum pics of the alloys

nah i think ive got my original orange ones kicking around sumwhere so ill stick those bak on.

wheel pics.
2 of them are kurbed and a couple of little scratches.4 x Pirrelli p zero nero 195/40/16 tyres(7 month old).
£250
pictureovwheel1.jpg

pictureivweel2.jpg

soz if there a bit blurry

Suppose that's just as well. As much as I love OZ rims I don't think I coulda afforded those. Did you get the full 250 you wanted for em?

What are the LED's like?

yes mate 250 (plus my alloy spoiler)
unfortunately i mullered one of the plugs on the LED's takin em off my car :(

haha wheels are mine n he did get £250 for them :) I only had the 13"s on for one day n i felt like a pleb so going back up 3". Shocks are getting fitted next week too so thats a bonus. Ill find a pic of the motor with the 13"s on, i looked a right ****

everthing is off now and ready for collection or postage:)
ive pm'd those interested wiv prices.

everthing is off now and ready for collection or postage:)
ive pm'd those interested wiv prices.

Yeah Bod we still on for Monday? These bloody steelies are doing nothing for my image :) .

Im interested in alloys..
I need the tires and was looking at 260 for those eact tires on my 16's

Also the skirts..
got a pic of skirts anyway... if youve sold um or not..
thanks

Kristian

yeh sold bud sorry.
and ye your right i paid £250 for those tyre alone 7 months ago,they are expensive but very gud.

think he has the LED's left n thats ut but i having a look at them tonight coz im meeting him for wheels

ye just the led's really.ive got loads of ice but im probs gunna put that in the civic.

Back