bits n bobs for sale, Notts..

jamie

Buy & Sell Member
Hi all got a few parts for sale off my micra, as it went through a ford a bit fast and got water in the engine, off to scrapage scheme it goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nVRF4cEtXQ ,, soo make me a offer , and collection only please from nottinghamshire,' ng17 9fe '

>Front Strut brace omp 1, (like new) £40 --SOLD awaiting payment
>Sports manifold and janspeed de-cat (manifold not in best condition,De-cat is new) £130 --SOLD Chrz Sulur
>Parcel shelf with 6x9 speakers in, (speakers are verygood and clear) £50
>Front door speakers' JBL GTO 627 (very clear and like new) £30
>Sendai 889, Cd/radio/mp3/usb/sd with nissan cable adapter thing.(like new) £65
>Air box and filter from Ga16 (new filter wouldnt go a miss) £5
>Rear Exhaust and back box (needs rubber mounts but exhaust is like new) £40

chreez jamie,

pics

4.jpg

52.jpg

51.jpg

61.jpg

41.jpg

7.jpg

81.jpg

8.jpg

i paid alot more and would be losing a lot of pennys, i think 130 is good, as i paid that for the de cat alone, not so long ago

07795398495 heres my number, im going to be away from da internet for rest of day

Hey, In that case il take it from you mate. I can pick it up anytime next week. I dont have any credit at the moment so i cant ring lol, but just pm me when your free mate (Y)

Cheers

Also just took off my 2x Front 'Bilstien gas shocks with 35mm spax springs'' pics to come (springs are only a few month old from Mr Humphries) also got rear springs just need to take them off 2morro

Bump Still got these few items, will put them on ebay in next few days,,

>Parcel shelf with 6x9 speakers in, (speakers are verygood and clear) £40
>Front door speakers' JBL GTO 627 (very clear and like new) £25
>Sendai 889, Cd/radio/mp3/usb/sd with nissan cable adapter thing.(like new) £55
>Air box and filter from Ga16 (new filter wouldnt go a miss) £5
>Rear Exhaust and back box (needs rubber mounts but exhaust is like new) £35
>Bilstien Front shocks with spax 35mm springs, (springs are only a few month old from MPH) £70 ?

Naa have only got the fronts pal, (as i couldn't find the standard 1s to swap them back, so got crushed)
the vehicles now/just about been handed over to gov. scrapage scheme= no lights sorry

Back