Various K10 bits for sale! Vented Brake Setup, K&N + LOADS more

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Right, due to having a SR20 fitted, i no longer need several bits & pieces. I'm picking up the parts on 8th December, so they'l be ready for collection / posting on the 10th onwards, and i'l get some photos up then too. Prices below are for collection only. Postage is extra

Rear Engine Mount - Excellent condition - £40

Standard Rear Silencer - Excellent condition, fitted for one week / 10 miles. cost me £50... £25

Genuine Nissan Clutch (Fitted 18 months) - SOLD

Reconditioned 5 Speed Short Ratio gearbox (Quicker accelleration). Replaced Hub in January 2006 by Hardy Engineering. The cost of repair + fitting was well over £300! - £175 (collection only) I'l have to check what warrenty the gearbox has.

MA10 Engine + bits
(was running 61.1HP). 115'000 miles. Recently replaced water pump, cam belt, alternator belt, plugs, oil / filter. Low milage carb (35'000) No smoke or running problems. SOLD

K&N element filter, recently cleaned, fit's inside the standard air pan - SOLD

I've also got March K11 calipers & Brembo vented disks for sale now. Collection only from Horsham / West Sussex. SOLD Noticable improvement in braking (BARGAIN)

Any questions, write away! :) - PM me if you want anything!

Cheers

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I'l bear your offer in mind, but that's pretty cheap for what it is! A standard box costs up to £50 in some outlets. This one cost £189, and is a straight fit - no welding needed. Stainless steel so won't ever rust, and sounds excellent!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Sorry i'm looking for that price in the listing for the manifold, because that's still less than what i paid, and i've only had it fitted 6 weeks. Increased power as we all know by 11bhp (i don't think the other parts i fitted contributed much to that gain)

Magnecor leads are thick, used in alot of performance engines. They are a billion times more reliable than Bosch, or anything you can buy in Halfords! They're even better than my Nissan leads. Due to the thickness, they're less likely to perish, get damaged by moisture etc. Other cheaper leads break down really easily.

A brand new set of Nissan leads cost more than what i'm after, so these are a bargain.

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
PM sent.

The backbox is not going lower than £125. That's an absolute bargain!

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Leads & full exhaust provisionally sold

Still some decent bits up for grabs!

superls

K10 Tuner
well the ss ones i have in at the moment are a bit tatty but the whole car only cost me £40 so i dont really know what there worth, and dont want to insult you, so could you give me an indication?

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I've also got March K11 calipers & Brembo vented disks for sale now. Collection only from Horsham / West Sussex. £50 the lot. Noticable improvement in braking (BARGAIN)

Cheers

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Are you looking for quick sale on the March K11 calipers & Brembo vented disks? Or could i call dibs on them till i get paid next?

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Are you looking for quick sale on the March K11 calipers & Brembo vented disks? Or could i call dibs on them till i get paid next?

I'm prepared to wait, as long as your genuinly interested. When do you get paid fella?

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
I'm prepared to wait, as long as your genuinly interested. When do you get paid fella?

Oh yes! i am DEFINATELY 100% interested! Should be getting paid 21st december! If not then i should be able to scavenge up the money from tips!
Just out of curiousity, are they straight swap to k10? Or will some slight modding be required? (angle grinder and a hammer at the ready):grinning:

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Oh yes! i am DEFINATELY 100% interested! Should be getting paid 21st december! If not then i should be able to scavenge up the money from tips!
Just out of curiousity, are they straight swap to k10? Or will some slight modding be required? (angle grinder and a hammer at the ready):grinning:

Straight fit mate. The calipers came from a March K11 and designed to fit the standard K10 hub, with vented disks. These are Brembo disks too - i just need the lot shifted so letting these go for cheap!

you got a pic of the Standard Rear Silencer

I'l get you a photo asap. Cheers

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Thats pretty awesom then!

Ill have a look into my money and see what i can get together.
Where abouts are you mate? Post Code?

Cheers

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Genuine Nissan Clutch (Fitted 18 months) - £25

MA10 Engine + bits (was running 61.1HP). 115'000 miles. Recently replaced water pump, cam belt, alternator belt, plugs, oil / filter. Low milage carb (35'000) No smoke or running problems. £offers

Hiya m8, my engine seized the other day so I'm after one! How much u after for it and do u think it would be cheaper to get it couriered or drive from SN13?
Cheers

OP
OP
Arnold

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Courior i imagine would cost quite a lot. It would no doubt require a pallet, and probably alot of hassle, for Kristian more than anyone. I'm not after much, a tenner? and i'm sure petrol there and back wouldn't cost much in a Micra.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Courior i imagine would cost quite a lot. It would no doubt require a pallet, and probably alot of hassle, for Kristian more than anyone. I'm not after much, a tenner? and i'm sure petrol there and back wouldn't cost much in a Micra.

What is the postcode? and its no the micra as the engine is ######ed (will be doing journey in a clio :()
I'd probably have clutch aswell just because it would be less hastle to change it while engine is out than when it finally goes!