Bhp

i read on a forum that a guy put a K&N induction kit on his 1.0 micra and got 20ish BHP from it....is this ####in possible ??????????????/

ummm to be honest no i dont think thats possible on a standard 1l micra you would hardly notice any power increase Just a great noise :D

if its just a k+n filter, you would more than likely see a power decrease. unless someone shows you power graphs, tell them to shut up and grow up!

ok ok that guy was talkin jibberish lol. so wat is the best method (cheapest its xmas lol) for gettin those extra horses ??? i seen on top gear a thorough service will gain atlest 2....wat else lol ???

Hes asked another question further down in the thread, therefore people are answering that...!!

Don't get your Knickers in a twist man. Absolutely no need for an induction kit like that on a Cg10 other than to attract attention imo . . . .would a High flow drop in airfilter for the air box and a proper cold air feed to it not be better?

Depends on how cheap you pick up the parts for, You should keep an eye out on the buy and sell threads for people selling stuff on here, and if you dont have the tools then you would be better taking it to a mechanic or a friend who has knowledge about this kind of stuff, but in my opinion you should take a look around some local scrap dealers and see if you can get your hands on a 1.3 engine,

Back