best alloys to suit k11 98? 4 x 100

L.Williams

soundcloud.com/lwilliamsmusic
what are the best looking rims in YOUR opinion / experience to fit the k11 with no nonsense, just direct 4 x 100 fit ?

The best? OEM 14" alloys. :)

Followed by probably Minilites, ATS Classics, Starmags, Rotas. Your usual mass produced nice looking wheels that are affordable

DO NOT WANT: multi fit, Team Dynamics, Halfords, fake splits

Followed by probably Minilites, ATS Classics, Starmags, Rotas. Your usual mass produced nice looking wheels that are affordable

thankyou skymera ! i will take all those into consideration and get a price up! :) you dont happen to know anyone selling ? or deep dish ? banded ? etc with a 4 x 100 PCB fitment ?

thankyou skymera ! i will take all those into consideration and get a price up! :) you dont happen to know anyone selling ? or deep dish ? banded ? etc with a 4 x 100 PCB fitment ?
But as you said, it's all personal taste. We can only offer guidance on what to avoid :p

If you want to stick with the OEM+ look, then Pollyp has some Ronal Nissan alloys for sale

But as you said, it's all personal taste. We can only offer guidance on what to avoid :p

If you want to stick with the OEM+ look, then Pollyp has some Ronal Nissan alloys for sale
haha yeah man thanks ! and yeah i do wanna stick with OEM look really, atm got my standard steels, which im tryna get down to clean look with sandpaper.. hmphh and okay cool! i'll message him now !

haha yeah man thanks ! and yeah i do wanna stick with OEM look really, atm got my standard steels, which im tryna get down to clean look with sandpaper.. hmphh and okay cool! i'll message him now !

can't remember if we chatted bout it other day but here's the link incase
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/4-x-13-nissan-ronal-alloys-with-yokohama-a-drive-175-70-13.37315/

dsc02206copy.jpg
dsc01308ov.jpg

Nowt wrong with team dynamics :) (well some of them)

Nowt wrong with team dynamics :) (well some of them)

I really like the starmags, but i did see a nice set of wheels at a local performance shop, cant remember the make but they were black with chrome outer rim and chrome bolts going around the edge of the black, £550 for the set with tyres though =/

EDIT : Pretty much these but the where the chrome studs are thats black so they stand out more :)

BSX_black_800x800.jpg

I really like the starmags, but i did see a nice set of wheels at a local performance shop, cant remember the make but they were black with chrome outer rim and chrome bolts going around the edge of the black, £550 for the set with tyres though =/

EDIT : Pretty much these but the where the chrome studs are thats black so they stand out more :)

BSX_black_800x800.jpg

Shame that Lensos are fake splits :/ ultra fail imo

Personally when it comes to wheels, it depends on the styling direction I'm aiming for.

For example, when I first bought my SR, I had 15" Rota Slipstreams matched with a 60mm drop. Looked like a track day / performance oriented car.

IMG_0192.jpg

But I got bored of that and went the 13", low and wide route, running starmags

llKFh.jpg

I like to think each 'incarnation' of my car has it's own flair and positives. I know a lot of people on here who absolutely loved the car when it was running 15s and were gutted to see me hop on the 13s bandwagon, but have now warmed up to it.

Sorry about the long winded post but I really think that one of the most important factors when it comes to styling is wheels. Go with the wheels you want and base your styling around it. Again, it's my opinion, but for me that's the way you should style a car if you want it to look great!

Of course, steer clear of cheapo Halfords, ripspeed wheels. They'll really degrade the look of your car. You don't have to spend a fortune though - just look at companies like Rota who basically make copies of much more expensive wheels for a fraction of the price. You get the looks and a lot of the quality too.

My only comment would be; How many MSC members have enough coin kicking about to lash out on a set of proper split rims though? ;)

Budget seems to be a dominating factor when it comes to style direction...

It all depends on the cars colour, Styling.

I have a set of Lenso BSX on my red K11 super S, It looks nice.

But i also like the above black super s with them black wheels.

Back