14" Alloys, would these fit???

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Hey all, im looking for some alloys and found some 14" retro style JDM wheels that a nearby shop is selling at the mo. (They look quite like Initial D's 86 wheels and i really like them) just wondered if they would look good on a black car. (The alloys are JDM minilite looking, in Black)

Here is the info on them:
4 x 100 PCD
14" Rim Diameter
6J Rim width
38 Offset
14 x 6in
Toyo tyres
Looking for around £250 negotiable

Would these fit on my little Super S 1994 K11?

Pics to follow!

Thanx all

Yeah they'll fit, but you should stick with your 15s. Looks quite mean.

When I bought mine I had a couple of concerns as they are ET35 and rolling on 195/50R15 rubber but as long as I don't carry too many people it's ok and my speedo is more accurate than standard according to my Tom Tom.

Thanx Willenium, the problem with the 15" are in my opinion are a little too big. My ideal size for my micra would have to be thick width 13" or 14" wheels. I think the almera alloys i got on right now look quite ridiculous! they have 195/55/15 tyres maybe thats why the look stupid.

Im not sure on my find either, it 14" with brilliant Toyo tyres, its just the colour on not sure about and the price!

Can anyone help? Would 14" Black JDM Minilites look ok on my black super s? the alloys look quite similar to Tak's 86 from initial D. Havent been to the shop to take pics yet but soon will.

Back