• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Bellys k10

a small update to this,
i was thinking on selling for a different car but looks like its staying,

worked out cheaper to do a conversion :)

so list of things needed

get it mot'd and taxed first
buy donor primera
bigger brakes
bucket seats (when possible)
new bonnet and wings
respray,
do conversion when i have everything

possibly roll cage,

oh and see if i can convince our msc fabricator to help @h701

may needs lots of biscuits and tea/ coffee, bits for nissanubaru? lol

im going to take a look at my mams for the clutch with it being hydraulic cos she has the same as ill be buying for a donor

i was wondering and will need to do some researcch maybe stand my own and my mams car side by side for possible axle swap :p

@h701

clutch master cyl setup from primera,

temporary_zps47179191.jpg

temporary_zps5a108349.jpg

part of the rear axle fixing, cant get goood pics ill try and get it on the ramp at work soon,
but it looks like an arm like this on either side k10 style coil on shock from axle to body and what looked like a centre stabiliser/pahnard rod
temporary_zps48490286.jpg

I'll look into it. Your clutch pedal is a pull type. You'll need a push type. We'll have to get the ratios rate for that cylinder.
Hub swaps are easy to do :)

I'll look into it. Your clutch pedal is a pull type. You'll need a push type. We'll have to get the ratios rate for that cylinder.
Hub swaps are easy to do :)

where would i find the ratios? and ill try and get a better look at the pedal it was a bit dark to see

where would i find the ratios? and ill try and get a better look at the pedal it was a bit dark to see
Easiest way is to measure the primera pedal
That way we can either customise a primer pedal to fit or the micra pedal to work :)

You'll need to measure your pivot point to pedal centre, pivot to clevis, travel distance

just a though possibility of moving the pivot point on the pedal to make it a push instead of a pull pedal?

Easiest way is to measure the primera pedal
That way we can either customise a primer pedal to fit or the micra pedal to work :)

You'll need to measure your pivot point to pedal centre, pivot to clevis, travel distance

clevis? where cyl is attatched?

@h701micra @Frank how much would you reccommend having skimmed from the ma10 head to raise the compression and how far can it be skimmed?

how do you know if you got the timing right
with a 2.5 skim the cambelt tensioner will be fully adjusted to take up the slack, so you can remove the adjuster to test how far the cam moves left and right from the slack.
then file 1 or 2mm slots to compensate for the slackness :)

mine only one side the first pic is where the floor meeys the side down the side of the drivers seat

Back