Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
temporary_zpsc6b22176.jpg

temporary_zpsbae98a2a.jpg

temporary_zps03578616.jpg

temporary_zpsfc62331b.jpg

temporary_zpscbb1d8d8.jpg

temporary_zps09b4e73a.jpg

this is my first k10 very clean little car drivers wing is taped up as its rusty i have a spare but needs painted for some reason i have no heaters :/ first job seeing as i couldnt drive i fitted my cd player

Okay...paint it is then ;)

generally she looks lovely Belly...super clean...I bet you could get her pretty much showroom looking relatively easy? (just sort that arch/wing, change/paint the wheels....t-cut..done) ^_^

theres a few spots of surface rust im going to sort and the front bumpers cracked and needs lows lol

How bad is it? Hard to tell with the tape. Might be a good idea to buy a new wing? I think I've got a site with cheap panels, will have a look and let you know

he gave me a spare wing it just needs painting as its red lol and ive not looked to see how bad it is

insurance sorted to start tomorrow :) stripping the hubs from the k11 cos my mam said the brakes were #### lol
the bottom balljoint taper may be a different dia adam ? and the k11 rear wishbone mount/rubber is bigger eh, and someone said the camber changes too iirc

kind of figure out my heating problem, they blow hot on the wind screen and feet just not out the top level vents :s

If not I have some camber bolts I'm never going to use you can have
i may have to take you up on that ill let you know

The heating threw me at first so you weren't alone on that one! Are the revs rising and falling a lot or is it just more of an uneven tickover?

already supposed to have some sort of immobiliser on it, and i have a quick rekease steering whee to go on when i get a boss for it

Back