• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Bellys k10

temporary_zps1688492d.jpg

and bought new pads and disc but not fitted yet

Breakers or Nissan? I was surprised that when I needed some rocker assembly parts, bolts, locking washers etc, for the k10 they were able to supply them at Nissan at a reasonable price :)

fitted new discs and pads ordered new rear shoes, fitted the wing, doesnt fit the best cos whoever removed it bent it o_O
temporary_zps560e6e9a.jpg

the 2 rear shocks are leaking one of the front sound like its on its way out, thinking i might get some uprated ones and possibly lowering springs, what do people think?

i would if they didnt need to be modded :/ was looking at the monroe reflex dampers and lowering springs

Get stuck in mate and give it a go, if I can do it, so can most people :) first thing I ever made was the polo coilovers mod, now I. Making all sorts.

thinking about locking bonnet pins on each corner so i can just lift it off for easy access just not sure

its not too bad thats why i did it myself lol its just hammerite direct to rust im wanting to do the bay just need the time do strip everything out

And on a serious note, youre doing a mint job mate :) And assuming the coilover modding is the same as for k11 you dont HAVE to weld them, if you bring the hole inward a bit, giving camber at the same time, you have enough metal left that welding isnt needed. (polo coilies that is)

Haha well mine arent welded and tbh i dont feel they need it, studs on mine dont even rest on the outer part of the hole as its slotted so the part that would have been welded is actually barely being used. Still, doing it "properly" is probably more advisable

yeah it does lol, i just bought it from machine mart :) :) which one is the subaru k10 in yours the red one?

Back