• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Bellys k10

harnesses fitted
WP_000674_zps8188806a.jpg

WP_000673_zpsd10eafb4.jpg

WP_000672_zps856cc4b9.jpg

Eaaiest way is a long steel tube welded directly behind the back seat.
That's if your keeping the practicality of it
And hope your harness reaches :)

Between b and c pillar as close as you can to your bolt holes and as level as poss to the holes in the seat.
I'd go 2/3rds across from the b pillar :)

It's simple :)

At the moment, I like this a lot. Bar the Ripspeed seatbelt cover, yeah, I spotted it!

Don't fck it up junior ;)

It's simple :)

At the moment, I like this a lot. Bar the Ripspeed seatbelt cover, yeah, I spotted it!

Don't fck it up junior ;)

thats cos i already had them and my gf was commplaining about it hurting lol, im after different ones, can you get wide ones? just they only just fit them straps

i see where you mean by your pic looks like just infront of the rear seat, so it then goes down to the belt mounts :)

right played with harness mounting position
rear seattbelt mounts

temporary_zpsa290eb76.jpg

im looking to get a bit roll cage bar or similar, at a mock up looks a much better angle

temporary_zpscf6a2713.jpg

Much but now I'd worry about the backrest being flung up in an accident

ill take the rear seats out lol, i was just playing to see if it would be a better angle :), where would be the best place to get some bar to weld in between the rear strut tops for mounting the harnesses

Nice job Belly ;) but as the k10 bonnet is hinged at the front shouldn't the latches be at the back of the bonnet?? Or have you got rid of your hinges completely so its a 'lift off' bonnet? :confused:

Nice job Belly ;) but as the k10 bonnet is hinged at the front shouldn't the latches be at the back of the bonnet?? Or have you got rid of your hinges completely so its a 'lift off' bonnet? :confused:

hinges still to come off but there not attatched lol bonnet was annoying me being in the way lol

Back