• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Me Micra K10

Ideas sound on the right track ;)

Good job with the housing (Y)

That £100 clean should do it good, Is that just a t-cut thing or more?

cheers :)

I use a product called 'poorboys' it's pretty good and smells nice too!

My latest idea is something I've wanted to do for a while as well as other things in the pipeline :)

FROM-NEWCamera003.jpg

FROM-NEWCamera005.jpg

FROM-NEWCamera006.jpg

I've got the Door cards to put in and few other bits to spray so hopefully the car will be up together for the DJCC car show in August.... I've put the Car in for the show and shine comp' :)
Twould be nice to get a 3rd if only to get the Micra more recognition, not that it really needs it ;)

micra k11 help?

i have a micra k11 1.3 auto,you have a d mark on the gear selector and also a "ds" does anyone know what the ds stands for,and what is its purpose please?
is it for going down long steeep hills etc, acting as an engine brake/
many thanks

Long time no visit! Almost a year lol! Lots has been happening since.

In my last post I mentioned about the car show and how 3rd place would be good well I only went and got 2nd! The Judges were impressed by the originality and cleanliness. There were loads of other cars in the show and I was pretty shocked to win something as it doesn't happen very often.

Well back to my blog, I've been doing some shopping over the last couple of months the final parts are coming later rather than sooner because of 2 broken bolts....

The car was booked in to get the Bolts renewed and threads reinserted, the Cam belt and water pump were replaced as standard....that cost me a bomb....my pockets have never been so empty and will not be returning to that place for engine work, far too slow.

First up is the Boge lowering kit. This'll bring the car down by 30mm.

30MMLoweringsprings.jpg

I bought these a few months ago for the grand sum of £58

Obviously these to go on some shock absorbers and what better than KYB Excel-G :)

KYBGasshocks1.jpg

KYBGasshocks.jpg

Hopefully fitting them in the next couple of days.

Added some new wheels. These are made by a company called 100+. Cheap and cheerful at £80 and the tyres were in good nick to.

NewWheels2.jpg

Bakersarms2010.jpg

Then in about 6 weeks I'll be getting some new boots for me wheels.(In 4 weeks I'll be off to Greece) At the moment Toyo's are on the cards, they'll be around £27 each from Camskill.

I picked up some new Lower wishbones for £28 off ebay

K10Wishbones002-1.jpg

Tomorrow, hopefully, an Engine mount will be arriving. It's the rear mount. There are 2 different ones you can get as far as I'm aware. One has a bracket welded on top and is on the Automatics the other hasn't and is for the manual.

I bought the one with the bracket (ebay £20) as it was cheaper than without...bizarre?

Back