Bad Day for a Scooby Owner

Glad hes got it back now...seems like they did a good job repairing it costing around £7K

I would love to see what he would do if ever found out who did it...

what a ####ing waste! god this ####es me off big time bet that guy was furious! he must have really annoyed someone to do this to his car as he said he stays in a very quiet location, shame realy though

omg thats rate bad...if someone did that to mine or anyone else i know i would find them, pull up in a transit van (with slider doors) jump out with clown masks and baseballs bats beat them, chuck them in the van, tie them up and dump them in a feild in the middle of no where...

Thats discusting, what have they actualy done to the paint to make it go like that? (stripping off?)...u gotta asume hes in some trouble with people, looks a bit excessive jsut to be louts "avin a laugh"...

Thats discusting, what have they actualy done to the paint to make it go like that? (stripping off?)...u gotta asume hes in some trouble with people, looks a bit excessive jsut to be louts "avin a laugh"...

They chucked paint stripper/brake fluid on it, just like on jim_blings bonnet.

does brake fluid do that too?! i know that nos shot stuff you get dyes your cars paint instantly and if left on will burn through the plastics and peel the paint off happnbed to my proton lol

seems like the way of the future. we see more an more criminal damage and violence, i think in a few generations time law and order will be extinct.

I would personaly cut there balls off with a blunt rusty knife then make them eat them if that was mine

They would be lucky if thats all they off of me! Arse holse, hate it when people screw around peoples stuff! Had my Micra broken into a few nights ago, fortunately not driven anymore but all that nicked were a couple carbs.
Door bent right back and a big dent where they tried kicking the lock in.

if you think brake fluid is bad, dont ever use nitromors. this stuff bleached my 60year old concrete drive way white. took 6 layers of high temperature enamel paint off of a rocker cover, bubbled the poweder coat off a work bench, melted through 3 lots of latex gloves, burned a hole through my t shirt and jeans and burned my hands in about 30 seconds.

nasty nasty stuff.

They would be lucky if thats all they off of me! Arse holse, hate it when people screw around peoples stuff! Had my Micra broken into a few nights ago, fortunately not driven anymore but all that nicked were a couple carbs.
Door bent right back and a big dent where they tried kicking the lock in.

was that actually in your garden?

Shocking, just goes to show you can have anything nice without some scum wanting to destroy it for you. They want to round all these scum people up and stick in an "escape from newyork" style prision

was that actually in your garden?

No that was just in the alley way, the other cars are kept in the garden, although someone did break into my shed a few weeks earlier and stole my push bike.
Still didn't used to be like this around here, unemployment seems to follow crime!

Back