Stolen Scooby

Check the link Wilsonian, its all in there.

Cant believe a car like that could be simply hotwired. You'd have thought they'd have put more security on that.. anyway, hope they find it in one piece and not a burnt out shell

I cant believe they actually stole a car that stands out that much!

Matt black,
Tinted windows,
Loudest exhaust in the country
the general look looks soo unique.

Its totally unmissable. I just hope they find it before its crashed or torched.

Here's a pic, if you don't want to read the full details in the link.

Picture043.jpg

Apparently the police gave chase, but couldn't keep up.

MICRASKYLINE said:
I know its harsh, but car is properly in bits and all over ebay!!
But if I see it, will report it.

They reckon whoever took it was after a getaway car, as they tried to take a Lotus Carlton parked nearby first of all. I think even if it was found in one piece, he wouldn't want it back now anyway.....and I don't blame him.

No alarm/imobiliser on a car like this?!! left laptop in car??!! Its so harsh I've personally experieced what it feels like to have scum steal from you, but seems like a few little things may have prevented this.. Sorry to hear about it :(

its probly over seas by now
im sure all scoobys have trackers
i know one that got nicked and the police said that it would of been out the country in hours
these people know what they doing!!!
sorry to hear but Edited happens life gose on

Sorry to see another desirable car go missing due to chav scum.

It could always be lying in a ditch somewhere... as when my Skyline was stolen from its previous owner, it was crashed on a roundabout and left.

-Elliot

tis a shame, my mate at work had one stolen but the police found it thankfully, dont know how much trackers are but there quite a tool when some buger nicks youre pride and joy

hope you get it back

Elliot said:
...as when my Skyline was stolen from its previous owner, it was crashed on a roundabout and left.

Haha, and you were just driving past eh? And you never looked back since ;)

Back