• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

b00mSh4k4's k11 blog ITALY

those grills are nice! and nice k11 by the way!
are you keeping the "eyelids" black or color coding? im not sure.....its your car.

Yours is left hand drive yer? Then the super march mirrors will be fine as they don't work for us (right hand drive)

Hi again, better pics for you ;)

The next step is to fit this

20080813038.jpg

comments are welcome

Jim: As I said, grills are original nissan brand new, you just need product codes and ask AMY about... If you are interested I can give you codes ;) (F.A.S.T. rules! lol) I think I'll open the bumper too... soon.

Squarepants: tnx mate :D

Very Nice, whats all the switches for at the front? does that kill switch actually cut power from the battery?

looks nice mate i need to do mine yet was it easy to do mate was it just a case of taking the plastic off and cutting the handle off

Jim, It was really easy to do, I just cutted away the excess from the handle, 1 hour of work or less...

Now I'm waiting for some parts from demon tweeks: Camber kit, panhard rod, front lower brace. So... stay tuned ;)

Later i'll have brakes done too, I thought about ap racing.

Cheers!

Consider fitting calipers and discs from one of nissans GA16 engine cars (primera/almera..), i imagine it'd be cheaper and should give you enough more braking feel..

Hi guys! I've some little news from my car...

Here is a pic of a "convergence"(I don't know if it's correct word XD) before I fit my panhard rod and the camber kit. ( I'm fitting a sway bar too :D )

...So...

... I'm waiting to have some better results and adjustments this evening ;)

Cheers!

nice monitor mate my 42" tv will be my monitor soon and i wish i had the brains to do stuff like this on a pc and also with engines you got much plans for making the engine faster or is it just visual looks

Hi guys, it's been a long time since the last update, my car is still running and I have done my first track day a few months ago, the next one i'm going to mount a camera car(tested in the video), hope you liked this little up ;) cheers!

[video=youtube;U1eF9kQFNL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1eF9kQFNL4[/video]

img01601024x768jpgw580h.jpg

img0200201024x768jpgw58.jpg

img02011024x768jpgw580h.jpg

img02021024x768jpgw580h.jpg

img02031024x768jpgw580h.jpg

img03721024x768jpgw580h.jpg

lol yeah steve I agree XD BTW here is another clip of me using my ECUtalk.

[video=youtube;_oWmFATvthU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oWmFATvthU[/video]

Hi again guys, just another update for my Micra, I got this nismo splitter from Japex a few months ago:

nismo3m.jpg

and this one from taiwan :wasntme:

img0510sg.jpg

I'm going to fit those on this Wednesday, next week the car will probably be finished, so stay tuned!!

And this is what you get if you mix an iPhone with a Micra: iMicra :p
I'm doing an homemade iphone holder to hide the cable, it will be in carbon fiber.

[video=youtube;-sMXu0fWCrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sMXu0fWCrI[/video]

Back