Arches

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
I been thinkin about usin my Summer productively. I wanna get wide arches on my micra :D

Thing is, I dont wanna pay LOADS to get a set imported. So, I was wondering if some PROPER mini sportspack arches would fit a micra? Or if they're too small..

Also, quick question about spacers... Do they just go behind the wheels and attach on the same bolts as the wheels themselves?

Thanks! Chris

the mini's arch shape is totaly different but thats not to say you couldnt make them fit with (a lot of) cutting and filling and i for one think they would look good. as for spacers 10mm ones just fit between the wheel and hub but wider ones bolt to the hub and have a seperate set of studs to bolt your wheels onto

speak to amy on the forum as i asked ot import arches and they wsnt that expenzve adn to be honest it probly wuld work ot cheaper then cutting and moulding mini arches!

from my understanding (online translations), there is a bit of arch work needed to both the front and rear arches to allow the japanese arch extensions to fit and those in turn will need a bit of trimming...just worth a thought if youre planing on getting a bodyshop to fit them (will increase the overall cost), that is if you do decide to get some imported :)

May I ask what the rough price from Amy was?

If its not too much, yeah, I would consider a group buy, depending on my funds :p

best to ask amy yourself dude! couple of peopel are very interested in the site she uses so maybe we could persuade her to get a group buy going!

best to ask amy yourself dude! couple of peopel are very interested in the site she uses so maybe we could persuade her to get a group buy going!

that is the 2nd time youve done something like this mate!!

its a poor show, you have found a price so you might aswell just say it!

oh and amy is a HE

oh and amy is a HE

Maybe he doesn't feel its his place to comment on a quote or price given to him by someone else?

And how big an extension are these arches, does anyone have some pics?

there are two, they are made my aspect and are either the nismo style "racing worx extention" or the fibreglass replacement wing with a flare....

they start at £144 in japan, but that will rise further for import and to bung amy a few quid...

there are two, they are made my aspect and are either the nismo style "racing worx extention" or the fibreglass replacement wing with a flare....

they start at £144 in japan, but that will rise further for import and to bung amy a few quid...

please Excuse my ignorance but is that for a set of four arches???

another thread was started by "LAURENCE" (i think) showing different arches?

would be interesting to know the absolute total price to get them here?

napster

oh and amy is a HE

Fraz i only said ask Amy himself because he imports the products and not me...he gave me a rough price but its not my palce to say and people might get the idea of thats the price he has quoted me and thats what they are expecting to pay!

Really i wont bother sayi9ng anything in future!

Back