Any meets around Exeter way?

not this week mate, but the portsmouth one is comming up in Oct,

you could call on rallybunny, she's down that way ;)

D4R73N said:
:(, I'll keep an eye out for RallyBunny cruising along...lol

look for a micra with a rabbit driving it ;)

if you see her then tell her about the portsmouth meet cos that meet was made for her :p

Lol, hello.

I'm about 30 miles from Exeter. The Exeter jap meet is the first Sunday of the month, think the next on will be the 3rd of September - 2pm at Exeter services. I've never seen a Micra there so far, so if I see one at this meet, I'll know it's you. ;)

Aside, from that Exmouth is your best bet for seeing modified cars. It's far too busy in summer, but I expect you'd see loads on evenings and Sundays down on the seafront.

Nex, I won't be going to the Pompey meet, it's miles and miles from me. Roads are awful getting there - always get stuck behind a tractor, and I'd be far too tempted to run away to the funfair at Southsea. :D

rallybunny said:
Lol, hello.

I'm about 30 miles from Exeter. The Exeter jap meet is the first Sunday of the month, think the next on will be the 3rd of September - 2pm at Exeter services. I've never seen a Micra there so far, so if I see one at this meet, I'll know it's you. ;)

Aside, from that Exmouth is your best bet for seeing modified cars. It's far too busy in summer, but I expect you'd see loads on evenings and Sundays down on the seafront.

Nex, I won't be going to the Pompey meet, it's miles and miles from me. Roads are awful getting there - always get stuck behind a tractor, and I'd be far too tempted to run away to the funfair at Southsea. :D

awwww no way, you have to come!! this will be the only SW meet for AGES!!

surely its closer than castle combe? unfortunatly for me its about the same distance as it is from here to brightion so i don't have any advantage :(

NeX said:
awwww no way, you have to come!! this will be the only SW meet for AGES!!

surely its closer than castle combe? unfortunatly for me its about the same distance as it is from here to brightion so i don't have any advantage :(

I was at Combe last Wednesday actually. It's 125 miles to Combe. Portsmouth is 155, but the roads to get there from here are shocking. I don't think I could stand going that far in the Micra, I usually get driven in the comfort of the Skyline for long distances.

Robert said:
ch eck out this site;

http://www.street-stylers-southwest.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67

more than likely to be somewhere you can go, just not too likely to be many micras :p

I dunno if it's the same people, but there's usually a meet of modified cars in Torquay on a Wednesday night. I don't go, bit too boy racer for me. :blush:

NeX said:
Bunny Meat!!! noooo

Noooooo! indeed! Bunny meat is BAD. :doh:

lol, little windy roads in are micra are sooo much fun and its only an extra 25 miles :D

i shall be coming to this meet and i live in cornwall so hopfully shuld travel up with robert.

this will be my first meet so u all better be nice,lol.:wasntme:

micra.jas said:
i shall be coming to this meet and i live in cornwall so hopfully shuld travel up with robert.

this will be my first meet so u all better be nice,lol.:wasntme:

nobody's gonna be there lol, we'll all be in portsmouth ;)

Back