Anti Roll Bar Links --------

Have a look at them, if the rubber bushes are all split and falling apart then they need changing, small splits are OK though as long as the bush retains its shape.

About the anti rollbar, is it true that they weren't on models produced before 1996?
I read that on a french forum, fake?
Thanks

Seb

About the anti rollbar, is it true that they weren't on models produced before 1996?
I read that on a french forum, fake?
Thanks

Seb

my misses,s 95 L has a/r/b,s seb, my 94 dot has none (and i cant detect any difference in bodyroll btw :p)

Thanks for the reply Frank, so maybe its true, around 95-96 they installed arb on all Micra. Funny that you don't feel any difference tough.
Interresting topic, suscribed :)

Thanks for the reply Frank, so maybe its true, around 95-96 they installed arb on all Micra. Funny that you don't feel any difference tough.
Interresting topic, suscribed :)

i think it depends on which model and year seb
and i found personally that lowering helps handling the most, as does some negative camber on the front :) (and a/r/b,s add weight, and induce extra inside wheel, wheelspin imo)

Thanks for the replys guys and sorry for the late reply back!! as said i noticed on my car that i couldnt see any anti roll bars at all or bushes!! i thought that was strange e.t.c....

J

Back