Anti Roll Bars?

So when i went to get some uprated drop links fitted to improve handling, I was told they don’t fit because my car doesn’t have an anti roll bar.

It’s a 2002 coilpack model.

Is it possible it doesn’t have an anti roll bar? I thought all K11s had them standard except maybe the really early ones like 1993-1995 era.

Last edited:
QUOTE - "Its possible"

I did have a check first and didn't see one at the front or rear, but found this hard to believe and so just assumed I was making a mistake!

But I guess not.

Thanks!

Have just decided to sell the drop link lit on eBay since I have read online that drop link kits dont make too much of a difference anyway unless they are paired with other supporting mods such as a stiffer anti roll bar....

When I refitted mine it felt better, plus with the bottom brace (recommend), made it fairly tight, till the old wishbone bushes went, so went poly and tbh it makes a decent differences say propper coilover and topmounts be the next thing to make it better (exclude my wheels and tyres lol)
Depends what your after and driving ect, tyres make the biggest difference really along with damper and dare say lowering coils work well

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app