Another stupid question....

In real world terms just how much are we talking to lower a micra? From what I've read the Suzuki Alto bits make it a 'cheap' job but how much is cheap, is ebay the best place to find the part I would need etc.

Then we get to wheels - a minefield. There is a picture on here of a white micra with it's back wheels on ramps, I think the look/stance/wheels is just perfect but miles away from my very standard car.

The more information I find the more confused I get. Thanks in advance.

might it be this one ? :D alto rear springs on the front, and 05 matiz rears on the rear

P4140863.JPG

Alto springs are a straight swap in the front...with lower springs in the back, you'll need smaller shocks and maybe an adjustable panhard...

Alto springs are a straight swap in the front...with lower springs in the back, you'll need smaller shocks and maybe an adjustable panhard...
Hi thanxs for the info just out of curiosity why do you have to use rear alto springs for the k11 front.

Cheers

You don't have to but they're a shorter spring and a straight fit in the Micra front...easy lows...plus, you're not cutting the springs and affecting it's magical springy properties...

Back