Stupid Question?

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Ok so this might be a really stupid question, and i havent really looked in to this other than just thinking of it now. Im at work, and im bored and it just come to me so i thought id ask :wasntme: :doh:

Im going off the models of Primera vs Micra.

First there was a P10 and a K10; then the P11 and the K11; and most recently the P12 and the K12.

But what i want to know, is the P11 had a "facelift" with the model type P11-144 (which i own).... so would that make the K11 later facelift a K11-144? (I have a '00 K11 too)

Or am i totally going off on one here? It kinda makes sense to me... but probably not many other people :D

To show what i mean, theres the 4 primeras on www.npoc.co.uk in each corner to try to relate it to what im saying.

Katie, you are spot on. The K11 got larger headlights and all the ECU etc was changed to Bosch motronic, same as in the P11-144, the 1.3 engine was dropped and instead you got a CG10DE or a CGA3DE all with coil packs. It however was not a 144. Just still a K11.

Ed

Katie, you are spot on. The K11 got larger headlights and all the ECU etc was changed to Bosch motronic, same as in the P11-144, the 1.3 engine was dropped and instead you got a CG10DE or a CGA3DE all with coil packs. It however was not a 144. Just still a K11.

Ed

the headlights are the same size as my '98 k11, the newer ones are kind of crystal lenses though.

The newer 2000-on (ish) are not the same as eariler ones.

it was mainly out parts that got changed like bumpers interiors the grills in the bonnet the lights were crystal and the wiring were different i used 2 build them all lol

it was mainly out parts that got changed like bumpers interiors the grills in the bonnet the lights were crystal and the wiring were different i used 2 build them all lol
So where does the "Twister" fit into this, like 1998 K11, 1.0 Micra Twister (if I'm threadjacking just ignore). And what was the change in mid 1998, or sometime in 1998?

Ed

Thank you Ed... i can sleep easy at night now :D :D :D lol

(Although in my head im sooo still gonna call it a K11-144 ;) ;) :D)

Back