Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, just bought a 1984 k10 1.0 gl in green with 24,000 miles on it.

I bought it as my 2.0 8v nova is off the road now and need something reliable for daily use. Its taken a bit of getting used to but it drives really well!

i all ways thoght micra was a old man/lady car and they was crap but since i had mine i was so worng and still shocked how nice thery are to drive and to own one and very happy that a lot of the k10s are being used by all ages be for i found this cool site i didnt know you can get body kits and thoght no one would put mods on this car but yet agin i was worng i know have a lot of pride driveing my k10 now thanks to this site nice one micra sport

Hey welcome to the msc......enjoy!

i all ways thoght micra was a old man/lady car and they was crap but since i had mine i was so worng and still shocked how nice thery are to drive and to own one and very happy that a lot of the k10s are being used by all ages be for i found this cool site i didnt know you can get body kits and thoght no one would put mods on this car but yet agin i was worng i know have a lot of pride driveing my k10 now thanks to this site nice one micra sport

haha your right there mate

i do have a soft spot for novas...mainly because my mum used to own one. same courlor as yours aswell! lol but hers had a rusted valance and archs...she used to love her vaxhaulls shes had cavilar gsi's and astras etc. now has a modified micra lol!

my mate has owned a few aswell. he had a mintey courlord green one witch was modified slightely and then he had highly modified red 1.6...abit chavved up for my taste but it was clean!

yours looks cool if i say so myself..bar the rust lol

oh and welcome to the msc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back