hello another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonesie

Grease Monkey!
Hi i am matt from Doncaster, thought i would sign up as i have just bought a K10 1.0 with 59K on it :slm:

looking forward to having a good look round and enjoying this little car, it has already suprised me by returning 130 miles to a tenner :k10: (Y)

Welcome to the MSC! Any pictures of your car or any plans for it?

9d_1.JPG

9c_1.JPG

Plans were to run it untill i found somthing better but after browsing the K10 section i am getting ideas for modifying it......... first up will probably be suspension to stop her rolling so much in corners.... loveing the fuel economy too much to mess with the engine......for now.
Last car was a BMW 320.... fuel economy was not an option but drifting round wet roundabouts was..

in the immediate future its getting a full service and cambelt kit, maby a waterpump too for piece of mind

haha cheers

a addition by the previous owner, i kinda like em too but theyre getting re-done.

he also fitted 4x 6x9's and 2 13cm coaxials.... 2 6x9's are minastry of sound all the rest are SPLX with a noname amp running the mos speakers and a panasonic headunit....... yuck

the lot is going to be pioneer soon and none in the parcel shelf (where the mos are now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back