Hey guys,
Another newbie here from Ireland. I had an account on here previously and just lurked in the background for a long time reading peoples blogs but decided id introduce myself. When I had tried to introduce myself on my old account it wouldnt let me, my guess is because i had the account for so long it was blocked from posting.
So at long last...... Hi! :) My name is Dylan, I'm a 20 year old shop assistant/student and I drive a silver 1.0L '98 facelift k11, its my second car after the headgasket went in my first car, a '97 1.2 Opel Corsa (Typical really!) all the better for me though as the Micra is the best car ever! I've also recently purchased a phase 1 Almera GTi but not yet on the road :(
My plans are down the line to drop the micra to the floor and fit a full whiteline suspension kit with poly bushes all around and fit the engine from a 1.6L P10/P11 Pimera to her as well. Anyways I look forward to getting to know all of you down the line and sharing my project with you :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
hi mate
pics are a must--if you want some fans that is.......and micras are amazing.who ever doesnt beleive it,,, drive a 2010 car then jump back in the k11 and see how things feel

OP
OP
Eire
cheers lads for the welcome, I know im lacking in pics on the first post but cars looking a bit sorry for itself at the moment. It's taken a lot of abuse in its time and has 190,000miles on it so it shows :S but ill give her a clean an a polish 2moro at some stage and throw some up (bit like polishing a turd really ha) I may keep this as a runabout and invest in a cleaner pre-facelift for my little project as i prefer the look.
Also Ill be signing up as a member the weekend when payday comes but can anyone tell me if theres much more info on people who have carried out engine swaps than on the site already as this will be my main focus? :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
wiked man
i regulerly clean my tur....micr.......er k11 too
check out mine it mash up at the moment
click my user name and then blog entree,its called dragon ass or something

OP
OP
Eire
just had a look at yours there mate its look, er, "tyte" ha mines similar state really, cracked front bumper, faded paint in places, crappy black steelies. Things are going to change, ill be selling my almera GTi on again to fund this so nice wheels, proper suspension will be sorted after too :)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
:laugh:its sad isnt it:laugh:
plans for him though(hope he starts now that i've laughed at him woops)
pics man

OP
OP
Eire
just for you mate, still needs that wash i was on about (amongst other things) ha

I was offered a full respray for €300 if I bought the paint and lacquer, seriously think about it if i can pick up another bumper handy!

here she is in all her glory (bit dark because i took them rather late in the carpark where im currently living):

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Cracked bumper
IMG_0017.jpg

You can make out bumps from where someone jumped up and sat on the car by the looks of it
IMG_0018.jpg

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
got to take your time any way. as you may have better ideas then
lively car and 300 for respray sounds good negotiate the dents too within the price-maybe 400
thanks