Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Just joined up to this forum as im thinking of getting a Micra for a bit of sprinting and track use.
My mum had 2 Micras years ago, a brand new 1.0 on an M plate and then a brand new 1.3 S i think it was in Apple green a few years later. That was a long time ago now but i used to love driving them due to the rev happy little motor and nippy handling. Ive been told with a bit of work they can go even better.

At the moment i drive aroud in a Seat Leon FR TDi with a custom re-map, hybrid turbo, uprated injectors etc etc putting out 206 bhp and 340 lbft of torque. Not bad for a 1.9 derv.
My other toy is a Mazda MX5 which is not so quick but good through the twisty bits and a great car to drive.

Another reason i fancy a Micra cos i saw this pic and thought it looked awsome.

kanagawa05-064.jpg

kanagawa05-063.jpg

My Leon

RRday080.jpg

My MX5

wheels015.jpg

Welcome :) dont blame you being persuaded to own a micra by that march pic...not cheap to reach that point though :D

Welcome :) dont blame you being persuaded to own a micra by that march pic...not cheap to reach that point though :D

Does look like it would cost a few quid but the money ive spent on my 2 at the mo is getting a bit large so ill just have to convince the wife it will be worth it.

Welcome to the Club, your right that is an ace looking micra. Where about are you based?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back