My new Micra Super S

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
Have been keeping a look out for a tidy Super S in Perth for a while and a mate (who also wanted to buy it, but wasn't quick enough) let me know about this one.

It's a 1995 Nissan Micra Super S in White with about 212,000kms on the clock. The paint needs a bit of a clean and buff, and there's a few blemishes, but its 17 year old car, so to be expected for a daily runner. The interior is extremely clean and all the bits are there and working. Even the A/C works on all four fan settings. There's a few parts that will need replacing due to cracks/age, but only cheap things that can be gotten from wrecks etc. This will be the family daily runabout, and eventually go to my teenage son once he's earned his stripes working on it. Picked it up for a very very reasonable $2100, which is why I bought it the day I saw it before anyone else found it.

Cheers
Brendan

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
Thanks Doom, you wouldn't happen to have one of these:

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/77995

Super S wheel centre cap?

Also, do you know how the fog lights were switched on originally? For some reason someone has rigged up a switch under the dash on the end of a wire to illuminate them, I'd like to wire it back to normal. Was it one of the switches on the centre console?

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
I might just set it back to normal, rarely do we have fog in Perth anyway, so having them come on with high beam is fine by me.

@OZChris, thanks. It will only get better.

CMF_wudi

» CMF Member
Yeah nice buy bundo and no hard feelings on cutting my lunch what are friends for....

I'll just have to make do with my Evo as a daily drive for now until our micravert is up and running

CMF_sillbeer

» CMF Member
Yeah, sorry wudi. Maybe you should have kept it to yourself. Not that you've got any space in that driveway anyway. At least you'll get some $$ for it in an indirect way when I come looking for parts off your 4dr wreck.

Back