New Member, New Project.

Hi all.
Me and my son have decided to start a project and he likes the K11.
We’re after a 3 door example and was wondering if there’s much difference between the 1.0L and 1.4L?
I ask this as all the 3 doors I’ve seen so far are 1.0L and as we will be tuning it is it worth holding out for a 1.4L?
Also is there anybody on here from or near the Camberley area who we could meet to see their K11 for inspiration.

Look forward to sharing our build with you all and getting to know you.
Bo)am.

Hi and welcome

As for diffences the trim levels and specs vary it depends what your ideas are really

1.0 is about 55bhp
1.3 is 75
1.4 if I remember correctly is 83

You can get a lot of parts to bolt on from gizfab and others. All the way from full exhausts air filters up to turbo and supercharger kits. Forged internals for 1.4. Cams. Flywheels etc

There is a lot of info on here

I would say grab a 1.3 but they seem scarce these days.

If you aren't bothered about balls out power figures you could build a 1.0 with handling parts on and have a riot
Or even go boosted and get the torque figure up

Sent from my SM-F926B using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Hi and welcome

As for diffences the trim levels and specs vary it depends what your ideas are really

1.0 is about 55bhp
1.3 is 75
1.4 if I remember correctly is 83

You can get a lot of parts to bolt on from gizfab and others. All the way from full exhausts air filters up to turbo and supercharger kits. Forged internals for 1.4. Cams. Flywheels etc

There is a lot of info on here

I would say grab a 1.3 but they seem scarce these days.

If you aren't bothered about balls out power figures you could build a 1.0 with handling parts on and have a riot
Or even go boosted and get the torque figure up

Sent from my SM-F926B using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Thanks for the response, handy to know. Would ideally want the 1.3/4 and a 3 door but as I said all the 3 doors I see are 1.0!
Will certainly be having a good look through this club.

Bo)am

Back