What colour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Basicly I'm planning on going for a stealth type look on my car. i.e. Black re-spray, tints, black headlights etc) which would automatically make u think black alloys.
But i'm not sure on black alloys :p So I thought I would let u lot cast your opinions :p

471348446070c0b6c.jpg

the only reservation i've got so far on black alloys is the fact that u can barely see them! If i'm spending nearly 600quid then i want them to stand out a bit!

Not number 3.
It'l look like mine when it's finished otherwise :p

White on black always looks good.

i have the white ones on mine so if its gona be a full black car either the white ones or or number 3 but would b better with a white lip and black spokes with white nuts as my wheels me tyres are black ovo white lip and spokes and black nuts looks mint there is a pic in the santa pod meet primal concreat micra took the pic i have fast car in my passanger seat rest

i've seen pics of ur car kenny thats why i went for the grids (Y)

also had u been offroading or something?

ha ha as we entered santa pod we seen 2 k10`s parked up in a field so as we entered it was drenched with rain and proper muddy so wheels were just spinning on the way out managed 2 get the back end out was mint

me going stealth too, and i got black. any other colour wouldnt be called stealth would it? hehe

don't worry i doubt i'll get number 3 as i'm not the biggest fan of alloys with polished lips.

Here's the white ones

31052008083.jpg

And here's the bronze ones

DSC00240.jpg

I actually think the bronze ones looked very nice in the flesh.. so I'd say Number 2.

where you getting them from, and what tyre package, price etc.

probably potn with toyo t1r 195/45 tyres which will be £574.98 delivered by the looks of it. but won't be ordering for a month or two yet. unless you can suggest any where with better prices?

That's the same package i'm looking at. Rotashop.co.uk will be £10 cheaper, but that's the best i've found.

nope identical price, thats including lock nuts. seems to be an identical website too o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back