Allans K11 SR Blog

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Just going to use this to put updates in everytime i do something new to the car.

Today we have been working on the car for 4 or 5 hours. We serviced it, then fitted my lowering springs (30mm), put the alloys onto the new car then fitted the bucket seats.

Attachments

• Micra SR 001.jpg
    Micra SR 001.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Micra SR 004.jpg
    Micra SR 004.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Micra SR 003.jpg
    Micra SR 003.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 253
Looking nice man, good idea too, don't seem to be getting this garage, might be good if each persons "blog" is linked in their profile too.

Some exterior things to be done, grill, rear lights and side lights. Door handles and boot handle also to be painted.

I dont get rid of back seats as i occasionally use them, i just fold half the seat down and people climb in through the boot, bit of a nightmare but it works if desparate.

As for ice, going to get a sub and amp and not much else. SR parcel shelf speakers are decent although ill replace them as they have the stupid big covers over them, will fit them in the girlfriends car.

Paul - Thats the fathers micra :p

Nizzanz - I take out the lap belt and the lap belt clip. Then i use them as anchor points which leaves both side sead belts and clips free.

ah right. notied you still had the stock front belts in, are you taking those out then?

No, i leave the passenger one cause passengers don't always like using the harnesses.

I'm taking a leaf out Dr Zoidbergs book by leaving the driver one in, just incase i need them for day time driving etc. I have had this seats months and never used the belt yet though so i could take my one out if i wanted.

car looks mint mate, alot like my green one lol wonder why haha

the standard seat belts are fine on the front it passed mots when i had them with buckets and harnesses, they are easier to drive with during the likes of rush hour traffic where you need to move round in the seat more.

i didn't have rear seats cos people would have to climb in the boot aswell :)

Back