Allans NEW K11 Micra :D

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Here are pictures of the car i put my deposit down on today, will be paying for it next week i think, then the alloys and buckets will go back in.

I didn't pay that price in the window although i had to pay a lot for it as it's mint condition.

AETV207858_1b.jpg

AETV207858_2b.jpg

AETV207858_3b.jpg

Will post more pics after i collect it and get the buckets back in and alloys back on.

It has abs but my Dad said he had a look and it didn't have discs, i forgot to look when i was there. Was too busy checking sills and crossmember etc.

Yeh i didn't pay quite that amount however i did pay over the odds for the year. Justifying by the fact that the car is in mint condition, one old lady owner from new and i've been finding good SR's like gold to come by.

from the pic looks like it has rear discs. if its got drums it wont have abs.
nice sr. very similar to napsters who has just got his.

nizzanz1 said:

Yeh thats where we got confused, dad swear it has ABS and drums and he has been a mechanic for over 20 years, however i think he might have just looked at it wrong, he didn't have a close look.

The mileage is 66k.

Don't know where this came from, but just casue its has ABS - don't mean its got disks all round! Anyway - looks minted mate, will come for a look soon :)

i only payed £2000 for my y reg micra that had 6000m on it last year before i rolled it. micras are well cheap over here

nizzanz1 said:

Beat me to it, if you look at the 3rd picture, you can see hte caliper at the front of the wheel.

Looks like am inter, what's the crossmember+sills like, when's the MOT?

Titch said:
Don't know where this came from, but just casue its has ABS - don't mean its got disks all round! Anyway - looks minted mate, will come for a look soon :)

100% if its got abs its got discs all round. look at the age/year of the car.

Craig said:
if you look at the 3rd picture, you can see hte caliper at the front of the wheel.

I looked at that too, and zoomed in on it. It could be the paving that is being seen.

Allan, I think your going to need to go down the garage the now and see mate.lol.

Nice one Allan I went to have a look at some cars at that very garage a few weeks ago, didn't have that Micra though :eek:. Make sure you get them to give you a free nice valet and wash with their mental stuff there ;). Should be good!

Titch, if its pre 2000 then ABS does mean rear disks.

oh and it does look like it has rear disks. But thats a lot of money for an N reg micra imo :S

looks good though!

very nice allan!!!!
that is exactly the same as mine, except we will have different mods lol :)
cant wait to see it with the bucket seats in!!!
congratulations
napster

DSCI0053.jpg

See the power steering, if i ever wanted that taken away, what changes does it have to go through? Dad was sayin it uses a different steering rack?

It's bit weird with discs front and rear, the brakes are strong to say the least :p

racks are different but to save on labour you could just leave it in, will only weigh slightly more. the number of tunes is slightly smaller i think, which is a bonus. yeah you can just take out the belt/pump/resevoir, any tube that are easy to unbolt that go towards the rack.

well they done a good job cleaning it up..i bet it doesnt stay like that :D i know mine didnt thats for sure.

look after it mate

The drive from the dealers back to my house made sure it didn't stay like that, roughly 20 miles of motorway. Its a little dirty now.

Back