afr gauge

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
i was wanting to fit an afr gauge to my k10 had a quick look over it yesterday and saw it has no cat, without being stupid does this mean it will have no lambda? if not how would i go about fitting an afr gauge?

you could fit the later 1.2 mani and cat adam (a better designed mani than yours) and just wire the 1 signal wire on the lambda (and let it heat up naturally, without the heater wires)

you could fit the later 1.2 mani and cat adam (a better designed mani than yours) and just wire the 1 signal wire on the lambda (and let it heat up naturally, without the heater wires)
im not fussed about having the cat, just wouldnt mind a afr gauge

im not fussed about having the cat, just wouldnt mind a afr gauge
nah, you can gut the cat eh, but its got a lambda mount, and is a better design than the stock k10 mani look

114445.jpg

ill have a look about n see what i can come up with, and s i only need to wire up the signal wire up on the sensor?

no bother :) cheers frank i was thinking aftermarket exhaaust at some point so i might get custom mani back and get then to fit a lambda boss to it

ill have my eec manifold with 1 wire lambda sensor still in it for sale in when I get round to making the four branch manifold for it. Want me to keep it for you?

What do you want the gauge for? You won't get much information from a narrow band gauge (waste of time imo). A Wideband is the only way to really know what's going on. You could always weld a bung into your exhaust, you can get the bungs for a couple of quid off eBay.

Back