Advice on management system.

need advice on what kind of management system most suitable for k10 ST...

• emanage?!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • microtech?!

• motec?!

• Haltech?!

• any other suggestion?!

• Total voters
So your looking at a 'standalone engine management' system.
There's a few on the market these days. Megasquirt, greddy e-manage etc etc. All I can say is have a quick search and see what suits you best
Launch control is slightly different. Some have it, some don't. But you can get it separate and incorporate it into your ems

actually.. before this, i use to use Emanage ultimate with my Mitsubishi GSR (drag purpose).. the best part of Emanage ultimate is, this so called piggy back can save 2 mapping in one device.. which i can save the dragday mapping and at the same time i also could save daily driving mapping at the same time..just switch ON the selector to activate it... and also for the dragkday mapping also my tuner could set the launch control also..

since now,
K10 to be my new toy specially for trackday.. thats why this question here..

yes, familiar with it with mitsubishi mapping... but none experience with mirca k10 mapping... hehehehe...

how about your k10 buddy?! currently what kind of management system are u using right now?!

Mine is going to use the "aldon amethyst" its a fairly new bit of kit. That only does ignition advance for boost.
It runs carbs and just upgraded ignition system throughout (new coil, leads)
Subaru micra going on a Megasquirt system

Mine is going to use the "aldon amethyst" its a fairly new bit of kit. That only does ignition advance for boost.
It runs carbs and just upgraded ignition system throughout (new coil, leads)
Subaru micra going on a Megasquirt system

wahhh..never heard about it before.. so far how do u feel about the performance?! fair enough?! :)

Minr runs well plenty of poke for what it is. Always room for improvement.
Haven't had the subaru one out yet. But I'll let you know when I do

just got a deal from a seller in the internet here in my place, i think i will get a emanage... and will looking forward to get a launch control device separately..
emanage.jpg

all you need is solder, a soldering iron, a cheap multmeter, anti static wrist strap and an IQ in double figures

Back