Advice and thoughts wanted!

i thought the might be the ones that curved with the spokes but the seller says it has 3 anyway so probably wouldnt be dificult to find another one

Clean looking Micra I must say!
Viper stripes are good - Nice choice definitely!
First thing I would do is get rid of those spinner trims though, they scream "barry boys" and just aren't nice. Personally, I would paint the steelies, or get less crazy trims - my Micra has trims and looks fine (I trust myself a lot more with them too, I'd kerb alloys to pieces) - and get some alloys when you can properly afford them.

i say go 4 painted or power coated steelies,
DSC01030.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

Hi mate nice lookin car there, i remember when i was 15 and all i wanted was a corsa with phat bodykit and blue neons all over the place...then i hit reality. Being a low paid mechanic/student i figured micras were a cheap reliable car. At 17 i shopped around for ages gettin quotes on insurance i allready had alloys on so i was gettin quotes around 1500-3k but i kept lookin and came across quin direct...i rang them and they told me the insurance wont be increased for modifications..only if they give the car more bhp. so i was paying £1080 for myfirst year and got it lowered...i rang them again and she asked me if it alters the handeling of the car...i told her yes but im only doing it to make the car look good so then again it didnt increase....after my first year it dropped to £520 so i was laughin.....we all gotta start somewhere dude

Thanks guys, good comments. Im hoping to get insurance for about a grand as well for 1st year. Steelies look cool, going to collect alloys from ebay auction tonight. Going to buy some 195/45/15 tires for them as well soon.

i started to mod my micra at the age of 15

ive been doin it up ever since im now 16 (17 july 9th)

i used to be on 20 pound a month and used my bday money ect for the wheels and just saved the best i could to buy items i wanted for the car ie,stereo,sub,amp

other mods are just little things like a splitter 15 pound

center console spray 15 pound

steerin wheel boss kit 30 pound

pedals and gear nob 10 pound

just buy little bits at a time thats what i did you soon will be supprised

hopefully my insurance will b cheaper and because ive got a scooter ive herd i can carry over my 1 years no claims on to my car insurance

check out my blog

Back