New alloys!!!!!!!

Hi all, I know I have been getting mixed comments about car, but one thing is for certain, no-one liked the spinners. Well I have some good news!!!
I have just in the last few minutes won a set of 4 alloys on ebay for £46!!

Hopefully this link will work but if it doesn't i will upload images when on car.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170192522575#ebayphotohosting

Soooooo happy I beat 3 other people to them in a last minute bidding frenzy!

Oh and i'm sorry if this thread is in wrong place!

Are you sure?? Im sure I will find a way to cure that. The advantage of them is that even if they don't fit they were so cheap that I can just clean them up and sell them on for at least what I paid for them!

I managed to fit 205/30/17s on my K11 with minimal scrubbing.

Think you might be able to get away with it on these. It will be close though!!!

take the tyres off and advertise them on Ebay, you should see a tenner for each one, you ideally want 195/45x15 or 195/50x15.

they are 9% bigger on circumference than the 205/30x17s though ollie, thats 5cm bigger diameter.

Ah right, didn't realise that, wasn't paying an enormous amount of attention.

No chance then fella, flog the tyres and buy some Toyos :D

I've just bought a set off ebay as well. Look alright but the 205/55/15 tyres are not too nice and the balancing needs doing badly. Will be getting some 195/50s soon.

Pic:

dsc00555800px0.jpg

Yeah gets into 5th fine with these. Was a bit harder with the 17" alloys though. The problem I've got now is that these new ones are actually damaged and are not much good. Have to go back to 17"s again now :(

Back