a meet i would like to arrange

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi to all who read i am looking to creat a meet in this area lol i am in the essex area and am keen to meet other micra owners near me or anyone who fancies coming along to find out what a micra is all about so i need ideas for places to met and dates with a list of people who would be interested in meeting for real not just saying thay will and never show so please give me some help

thanks rob

hi am already on the list fella i was just seing if we could have more meets as i am really interested in making a meet and hope to make a regular meet if poss as i have to much spare time lol

Haha, fair enough - did't check the list.
I'm not sure hoe many people are north of London - I think there are 2 or 3 near MK, but that is a bit of a trek to Essex tho.
Craog

yea mate, id be up for regular meets! Not far from you either!

But i dont think there ar many people in essex eiher. Some in kent area which is not too far. Have seen fair few micras around though so you never know...

ok m25 is ok so is kent lol i just need options from people who agree on a good place to met i.e if every one wanted near the tunnel for kent then thats where we go so the most people show up i think u can see what i am after i want a meet where more than 2 show up

Well bluewater is always good due to its location it's also roughly a mid point between you and me :p
Maldon to Bluewater - 38 Miles
Queenborough to Bluewater - 32 Miles

I'm always up for the meets, no matter where they are. Aslon as money is there, It's ruddy expensive to keep 2 cars on the road.

Id be up for a meet in that sort of area (as im in walthamstow, it wont take me long to get to them parts of Essex) Lets all try and get something arranged?

This thread is nearly a year old. I think a new one needs to be started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back