A little humour, to enlighten the soul.

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
A boss walked into the office one morning not knowing that his zipper was down and his fly area was wide open. His secretary walked up to him and said, “Boss, this morning when you left your house, did you close your garage door?” This was not a phrase that he understood, so he went into his office looking a bit puzzled. When he was done with his paperwork, he suddenly noticed that his zipper was open. He zipped it up and, remembering what his secretary had told him, he finally understood.

He then intentionally went out to ask for a cup of coffee from her. When he reached her desk, he said, “When you saw the garage door open, did you see my Hummer parked in there?” The secretary smiled for a moment and said, “No, Sir, I didn’t. All I saw was a Mini-cooper with two flat tires.”

a blonde takes her car to the garage to be repaired. fearing a huge bill she is delighted to see the mechanic fixes the car in 2 minutes.
"nothing serious love, just #### in the air filter" he says,
"really?!" she replies, "how often do i have to do that"

sorry if this offends anyone it is only a joke

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."

If you're not sure what a 710 is

710.jpg

:laugh: It's a cracker! ^^^^

Superman was flying around when he saw Wonder woman stark naked on her roof sun bathing...
"I'll nip down there and give her a quickie"
So he flew down as fast as he could gave her what for and flew off.....

Wonder woman slightly startled said
"mmm, i wonder what that was?"
The invisable man replied,
"I dunno but it bl00dy well hurt!"

710 :D:D:D haaaahahahaha

A bus full of ugly people crashes and the all end up at heavens gates...., God says to them, seeing as you have all been missfortunate during your life I will grant you one wish each.
The first says, I wish to be beautiful and gorgeous, The second follows with the same wish and one by one they all get beautiful, God gets to the last one who is rolling on the floor laughing, whats your wish he asks.... I wish they are all ugly again. . :p:p:p

hahaha...

man in a bar spots a snail crawling up the side of the bar and onto a spot of beer left on the bar top...
the bar man flicks the snail accross the bar and carries on with his work...
two days later the snail crawls back up there and shouts "oi, what did you do that for?"

how many nova drivers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

20, 1 to hold the bulb still and the other 19 to turn the room around...

heard this in the chinese lastnite and i mean no offence but it really was one of the best insults Ive heard in a long time.

Ned to ned girl.... "Your fannnieys as wide as a yawning hippo"

Back