A few pic's from Banzai @ Crail

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Just a few pictures of the new look for 'LB' yesterday at the Banzai event @ Crail...

24.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

No traction till 3rd gear as I expected on the Toyo R888's, but it still ran a 12.9 @ 121 mph (3rd & final run)(way too busy) with the extra weight of the new goodies, plus the passenger seat & passenger.

Enough to win a few trophies...'BEST FWD' & a big suprise to me, 'BEST ENGINE BAY OF SHOW'...LOL!!!

Not bad for a Micra!!!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. Where did you guys get to?

Cars looking awesome! i was driving through anstruther and seen a line of about 20 jap cars... didnt know banzai was on!!

gutted i missed it:(

It looks like it's screaming "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" with that new bumper, it looks awesome - perfect for the engine under the bonnet!

Good stuff Dave!! :)

James.

Good runs, I have those bonnet pins but have them 90' as to as you have them, did the bonnet distort much when fitting them?

Good runs, I have those bonnet pins but have them 90' as to as you have them, did the bonnet distort much when fitting them?

It was a bit of work to be honest, as the underbracing got in the way of the underside of the pin assy's.

I just wanna drive the thing now to be honest, but I'm not off work again until the last day in May (so so far away).

Hmmmmm, only 30 days to go now!!!

It was a bit of work to be honest, as the underbracing got in the way of the underside of the pin assy's.

Hmmmmm, only 30 days to go now!!!

Yeah ditto, had to absolutely butcher the underside of the bonnet, worth it in the end though I reckon

Another picture that was sent to me.

b22.jpg

That's my old man by the way, helping me to push the car round to the starting section.

You can actually see the top of my hair just above the bonnet. Thought that I would point that out for those of you who think I was letting him do all of the work...LOL!

Cheers

Dave

Thats full on dude, awesome stuff. One question? Do you always run on such big rear tyres on the strip? You're just dragging a load of friction along for no reason really...

Looks great. Loving the front bumper :)

We would believe you about 'doing all the work', but it looks more like your chatting to the bloke in the car next to you!! :p

Lol, ok i believe you at that point :p

The front passenger wheel looks thinner in the top pic lol!!

Dave, when you heading back up to Crail? Want to meet you there next time - will just bring the diesel :(. You still got my mob number?

Titch

Nice one!!!

Where did you find these ones?

A guy from Ireland I believe was there and posted a link on the Strathycruise forum to a site on Ireland where he had put them :)

He had like 5 different sets of pics with the "main" modded cars that were there and Micra Bandit, as he called it, was one of the sets.

Back