'Little Bandit' @ Crail

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
OK today was the first day out for 'Little Bandit'.

My mate didn't bring my slicks because they didn't fit in his car (never mind), but even on my sh**ty 195 Maxis tyres (remoulds I think, LOL) and no traction in 1st & 2nd gear what so ever, I managed a PB of...

13.26 @ 119.7 mph

Not bad I thought!

Now to sort out the suspension, fit the Aquamist & up the boost!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. Who can host some videos of it, as I have quite a few good ones?

P.P.S. For those who know Crail, I was spinning the tyres till the 1/8th!

i had a bet on this race with a guy from college who was going on about his mates cossie and you beat its time :D so you just won that bet and its gonna just get faster i cant wait to see it!

could i get a run up the strip in it 1 day? :D

Copy the link, go here first: http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/ then paste the link into your browser.

That website is a bit funny about remote linking, so that fools it. Downloading now :)

Also, force windows media player to play it and it should play ok even though there's no file extension. That's rather insane!! Muchos kudos :D

Thats pretty cool. Get some Mickey Thompson drag slicks, if you can fit them on!! Will most probably rip the transmission to bits but if it didnt you wouldnt get better grip from any tyres!

i'd be able to beat you, I fitted a janspeed manifold so i'd well have you...

Ed said:
Thats pretty cool. Get some Mickey Thompson drag slicks, if you can fit them on!! Will most probably rip the transmission to bits but if it didnt you wouldnt get better grip from any tyres!

I have 24.5*8" MT slicks, but my mate didn't bring them yesterday, because he couldn't fit them in his boot!

We'll see how the transmission holds up next time I'm up at the strip!

Cheers all!

Dave

Not too clued up on things like this so why would the transmission not cope if you had slicks?

analogy:

attach a bar to something that will not move, so that it's fixed on.

Try and spin the bar and it'll snap unless it moves. So with a lot of grip it's going to put more strain on the transmission.

I think.....

I was at crail on Sunday too (15th) an I ran a 15.4 in mine.

A couple of my mates told me there was another micra there, wish id seen it.

Respect.

cg13de running 8:1 compression with spacer plate, garrett t2, apexi safc, 2.5" system, twin core front mounted intercooler, primera injectors, rising rate fuel regulator, walbro pump.

I think its running about 170 bhp.

lot more to come though.

there's quite a few turbo and conversion micra's we don't know about. Some of the people just stay away from the club scene.

I only found out about you guys yesterday.

Iv been getting all my advice throught cisco's site down under (I go by the name of Holio there)

Im also a member of Road Racer and Dundee Cruise.

but ill see what i can do as far as pictures are concerned, im off on friday, so ill try to have some up by the weekend.

Yup, im from the 'hood' of Dundee.

Is there a lot of performance Micras in Scotland?

I spotted you on the Road Racer. Yea there is a few diffrent Performance Micras in scotland now!

Mine
Dave Bulls (2.0 ltr Turbo)
Yours

Have known about yours for a while, on of the guys from the Fife cruisers mentioned your car when i was posting mine up. Would be interested to meet you and see your setup :)

List is growing!

Yeah, its now up to 4 strong in scotland! 5 if u include george, lol

Yea there is a few diffrent Performance Micras in scotland now!

You lot have to have something to spend ur money on, its not like there's loads to do up there, lol

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Yeah, its now up to 4 strong in scotland! 5 if u include george, lol

You lot have to have something to spend ur money on, its not like there's loads to do up there, lol

very true - sheep are cheap these days :) :doh:

Back